What one thing do you secretly like but won’t admit it elsewhere?

I don't mind it when my wife and girls go into Bath and Body Works, because I love smelling all the different scents of candles.....BUT....I can only be in there a few minutes before the blend of smells makes me leave.
By leave I take it you mean a migraine and stomach ache?

Ummmm... I'm not comfortable saying.

T-Swift, Fruity Alcoholic Drinks, and Pretty Little Liars tv show :)

I don't even know who you are anymore.

Taylor Swift fan. As in girlfriend got me tickets last year for Christmas and I told everyone we were going for her, but really, it was for me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I love that frickin' movie! Inconceivable!

Oh and I listen to Justin Bieber's new album :D

I was going to say the same thing about the new Bieber album. It is pretty solid for sure.

Simon (great writer) & Garfunkel (great voice). Learned to play guitar with many S&G songs.

Pitch Perfect.

Mafia Wars on Facebook

I had no idea people still played that, haha!

I think I'm the only one now. Just like to get on it in the morning for a few minutes before starting work.

Musicals.

I think Miley's not a crazy as everyone thinks. I think Bieber is far more a menace to society than her. Yeah, she's wild, but she isn't in jail, done a pr0n, have tape of her pumping heroin, or run over civilians in a supercar. Marketing.
I hear she's quite polite and charming.. and she's a 20something that never got to grow up without a Disney handler. Britney did some cray stuff. So did Christina. I don't think being a Disney kid turned singing sensation is all it's cracked up to be.
</miley soapbox>

Oh, my very first concert was Queen.

I think Oates was pointless, it was seriously just all Darrell Hall, right?

Oh yeah, I can watch Rehab Addict for an entire weekend.

HGTV House Hunters.,,sssh don't tell Michelle. I make it seem like I'm watching it to appease her :D

I have something along those lines on the same channel - Fixer Upper. Every one of my friends tells me that those 2 are (personality wise ) Cindy and I's dopplegangers.

I think Lady Gaga is genius.

Take that back right now!
Really, I listen to them, I hear Hall. Oates is a background singer.

For instance, I'm going to see AC/DC in March for like the 5th time. (And my son's first concert)
You can take away the drummer (they have) and Malcomb (seriously ill and out of the band) and it's STILL AC/DC, right?
It's nothing but that voice and that little Angus and his guitar.

John Oates...psshh

edit to add: I became a pretty big fan of Gaga after her two appearances on Stern. My god can she sing.

I really like Norah Jones - as in even if she didn't call, I'd call her!

I like girls that wear a baseball hat with a pony tail sticking out while driving a jeep! ( not specific enough lol? )

I like Spam!

Back