What new putters are similar in feel to an old Ody White Ice 2ball ?

Mahomezy

Reaction score
Preface...Idk anything about putting technology. Currently using my grandpa's hand-me-down Odyssey White Ice 2 Ball Mallet putter, with a true temper steel shaft. The weight fell out of the back part of the club :LOL: it's probably half way across the country somewhere.

I've never been fit so I don't know what putter best suits my stoke . But I have a rather straight stroke with little to no arc, and I like using a traditional grip or a claw grip. Standard putting grips feel fine. Have never felt the need for the oversized grips.

What putter(s) should I take a closer look at next time I'm at a store besides another ody 2ball? Budget is not an issue. Really looking for some sticks to test out.

Thx :golf:

I actually used that putter.
I would say the closest would be the newer Ai-One 2-Ball.

I have a white ice 2 ball from back in the day. It was my first odyssey. I went to the #7 style from that putter and haven't used anything else until recently buying the Ai one jailbird mini. CAllawaygolfpreowned.com is your friend!!!! if it says like new it will most likely be delivered in the original plastic.

Also the white ice is pretty firm. If your looking for similar feel you may want to go microhinge star or milled. The 2ball ten strokelab might be in your wheelhouse...

The Odyssey Ai-ONE putters are going to be pretty close in feel, with a lot more modern/beneficial tech in them.

The Odyssey Ai-ONE putters are going to be pretty close in feel, with a lot more modern/beneficial tech in them.
The finish on that putter looks really nice. I also like the alignment line in the middle

Back