What new club would you buy first?

Iplayforged

Jr. Tour Player
Reaction score
Handicap
I am wondering what new 2013 clubs catch your eye. If I had to pick I would like to check out the AMP cell driver

Since I already got the rocketbladez irons, it would have to be the AMP Cell driver

Covert!!!

Amp Cell Pro irons, SeeMore X2, and the Covert.

I love my Ping clubs, but the Covert has me intrigued.

I'm really diggin the Nike Covert line up except the irons. also the Adams Super S line up looks siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Right now, the AMP Cell for me.

Callaway X Hot 3W and hybrids.

The 2 new Callaway Drivers Xtreme and XHot are getting my attention.

AMP Cell Hybrid is on my short list. As well as Mizzy MP-T4 wedges.

Don't need 'em, but I'll echo AMP Cell Pro irons and Razr X Forged from Cally.

Amp Cell Woods line...all of them! The Nike Covert line will be a scheduled test drive as well.

Since I'm already good on the other side of the bag my main interest I guess would be driver (maybe) and three wood. Definitely need a fitting but the front runners for driver are whatever Cleveland is up to, the Callaway Fit Extreme, X Hot, Ping G25 and Nike Covert. For FW I would have to say so far, RBZ Stage 2, Callaway X Hot, Cleveland whatever just to name a few. I want to hit everything though. Oh yeah, all of the Adams stuff too. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This I tough since I have hit so many of the 2013 offerings. I think based on what I know I'd say the Amp Driver. Based in what I am hearing it is hands down the Callaway Xhot series

I know its already out but it is part of the 2013 lineup....so I would say the Callaway Razr Fit Extremer Driver

G25 line and the Callaway X-Hot FW

Amp Cell Driver & FW, also Callaway X forged irons look sweet too.

Callaway Razr fit extreme for me

1. Cleveland XL Custom (probably because the lack of official info is killing me)
2. Razr Fit Xtreme (just how much better is it than the Razr Fit?)
3. Amp Cell Pro irons (sexy sexy sexy)

G25 irons, Covert driver and X2 putter. X2 is my next purchase.

Cobra Amp Cell Driver
Razr Fit Xtreme Driver
Bridgestone J40 Irons DPC

Back