What items did you not have that you now can't live without?

wadesworld

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I'll start:

Ratchet belts

s-l500.jpg

I held out on iPhone for the longest time. Now I’m neck deep in the whole ecosystem I will never ever leave.

Golf clubs 😁

I see you @Deebo76 but it looks like this:

Deebo: :( to “I held out on iPhone for the longest time. Now I’m neck deep in the whole ecosystem I will never ever leave.”

Blue bubbles for life. 😜

I see you @Deebo76 but it looks like this:

Deebo: :( to “I held out on iPhone for the longest time. Now I’m neck deep in the whole ecosystem I will never ever leave.”

Blue bubbles for life. 😜
Ha ha I can dig it!

My Fiskars Claw Weeder. Truly life changing if you hate bending over.

1678743112852.png

My iPad. These days, it might as well be glued to my hands.

My Fiskars Claw Weeder. Truly life changing if you hate bending over.

View attachment 9164126
I bought one of those to save the Mrs back 1.5 years ago. While I'll just hit a weed with Roundup, she'll get down on the ground to rip it up. She absolutely loves the Fiskars.

Most beneficial just prior to overseeding in the fall. Roundup then is counterproductive. The weed puller makes very quick and easy work of weed sprouts that seem to occur about that time.

Steamer for my clothes... I haven't used an iron in forever.

There are a lot of things though. Being an 80's kid, I still remember when very little tech invaded our daily lives.

Cup rinser for the sink.

Heated steering wheel and seats :love:

Theragun!

Heated steering wheel and seats :love:

The seats i like.....the wheel i feel like a pair of gloves just kinda does everything you need.

I feel the exact opposite. Who wants a sweaty ass?
This also reminded me of mine, underwear with a sack sack. Bought some a couple weeks ago and now have replaced all my other undies with them.

I feel the exact opposite. Who wants a sweaty ass?

"Who wants a sweaty ass" is the name of the adult film i starred in while in college

But on topic---No one is sweating under any circumstances when it's -35C. The difference is whether you're frigid AF or somewhat comfortable. Now bare hands on a freezing wheel sucks, but some gloves solves that rather simply. But jeans on fine, hand sewn nappa leather (the only leather that will touch MtlJeff's backside) is really, really cold! And it's not as easy as just putting gloves on....so i say heated seats are more important!

"Who wants a sweaty ass" is the name of the adult film i starred in while in college

But on topic---No one is sweating under any circumstances when it's -35C. The difference is whether you're frigid AF or somewhat comfortable. Now bare hands on a freezing wheel sucks, but some gloves solves that rather simply. But jeans on fine, hand sewn nappa leather (the only leather that will touch MtlJeff's backside) is really, really cold! And it's not as easy as just putting gloves on....so i say heated seats are more important!
Used to think so too. Last car had heated seats and no wheel. Now, I would give up the seats for the wheel and day and twice on sundays. I guess here it doesn't get quite as cold to necessitate gloves tho

I'm not sure what temp that is in American, but my ass begs to differ! 🤣

Used to think so too. Last car had heated seats and no wheel. Now, I would give up the seats for the wheel and day and twice on sundays. I guess here it doesn't get quite as cold to necessitate gloves tho

My last 2 cars had both, my current car (Taco TRD Pro) has the seats but not the wheel. I don't really miss it.....I just keep gloves near our floor vents and they are nice and piping hot in the morning (my garage isnt heated so when it's really chilly my truck will be -4 or -5)

But yeah when it's really cold i like the heated seats.

My wife won't accept a car that doesn't have both. But as i tell her often, she is spoiled.

iPhone, internet, motorcycle, iPhone, large flatscreen tv, peloton, iPhone……..

I'll start:

Ratchet belts

s-l500.jpg

I literally ordered that exact same belt last night. I've never had one and had an Amazon gift card burning a hole in my pocket.

Back