What is your least used club?

Parrot

Bird of the People
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Of the clubs currently in the bag, mine is 5i by a lot. Before taking 3H out of the bag, I hit it twice this year.

As strange as it may sound... it’s my 9 iron. Most of the time when I find myself in the general yardage for it - I usually go a little more or a little less... either 8i or PW. :unsure:

Probably my UW. Not often I find myself playing a 210-230 shot.

I would say probably my 5i. Although at my home club my 9i and PW don’t get much full swing action but I do use them around the green.

58* wedge. I need to get it more involved in my game, but right now I feel so much more comfortable with my 54*.

Would depend heavily upon what courses and tee boxes I was playing most. But all added together, it would probably be either my 6i, 5i, 4H, or 5W? No clear cut favorite. I'd guess my total usage would be very close amongst those 4 clubs.

Last edited:
As strange as it may sound... it’s my 9 iron. Most of the time when I find myself in the general yardage for it - I usually go a little more or a little less... either 8i or PW. :unsure:
Same as me. I pulled my 9 hybrid iron last round, thinking to myself, look at how clean this club is! Could not remember the last time I used it.

Probably 5i, 3w, or 58* numbers wise.

My 6 iron for sure. The club has been hit maybe twice in 7 years. Just never seem to be in the right distance range to hit it.

My 50° sort of falls into that area. I don’t find myself in the 110-125 yardage often. But, I have been playing with it on longer pitches and chips.

Probably my 21° UW but I probably use once or twice but really depends on wind or if I get in trouble, distance wise.

4 iron for me. Really considering replacing it and my 3 hybrid for a 5 and 7 wood.

This is where I need the H4 data....

5 wood.

It is a tie between the 5 iron and driver. Rarely ever need them. Might use them once or twice a round depending on the course.

Prob my 4 iron

5W. I hardly ever see it's distance needed when playing.

We are taking a mini vacation to Mesquite NV next week. I plan to golf at a couple of places up there. The 5W will be in my bag, just in case.

3w for me.

5i & 3h are neck and neck here.

Back