What is your food guilty pleasure?

baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
Meaning, what food, that is objectively mediocre or even bad, do you eat all the time or too much at times?

Peanut M&Ms. They’re an addiction at this point

Thin mints, have to ramp the pump up on those.

No sugar,added dole bars

Sweets in general- there is no moderation for me. I can't just eat one cookie, we're eating 5. See one brownie, let's eat the 2nd one.

It's why I'm currently back to watching what I eat after the holidays. :ROFLMAO:

Chocolate chip cookies...this is me when I am around them.
cookie monster GIF by Sesame Street

Ichiban.

The cheap top ramen
Basic hot dogs
Peeps
Any gummy candy

Pretzels at the moment. Sometimes a Snickers bar.

Anything peanut butter. I could pass on most types of candy 9 times out of 10 (we have a box of chocolates from Christmas we are just finishing now) but anything peanut butter and chocolate I'll put away quickly.

Also going to go with the classic burger and fries. Nice reward after a long week and eating relatively healthy during the week.

ice cream sandwiches. I can never eat only one.

Golden Oreo cookies.... so basic but I can't have just one or 5... all of the sudden the whole dang package is gone within a few days...

Licorice.

Plain ol' vintage Lay's potato chips. I can put a bag away before first commercial. Love those things...

Gotta agree with the Lays potato chips.... loves me the salty snacks.
sadly, i've had to cut back on 'em, along with other salty foods, due to BP issues. :(

1709229327623.png

Oh so good. I did stop myself from buying them the last few times I was at Costco, I'm not trying to gain too much weight.

Back