What is the farthest distance away from where you live - that you have played golf?

What would be the farthest distance (from where you live) that you have played golf? Of course it can be approximated.
About 4100 miles for me. I live in NJ and played a round of golf in Prague, Czech Republic. (Short of that, I’ve played 2 rounds in Scotland and 3 rounds in Ireland)

Florida which is 12 hours away. Michigan which is 12 hours the other waw

San Angelo, TX, 1200 miles away

7600 miles. Live in Massachusetts, played in Zimbabwe

4,170 miles. orlando florida to st andrews scotland!

Furthest for actual golf was Minneapolis

Furthest for mini golf was Maui and Kauai. The Maui one was maybe the coolest mini golf I have ever done.

Where did you play mini golf at was it Maui Golf & Sports Park at Wailuku
[

All you Kauai visitors, Which courses did you play?

I am a Kauai resident, furthest for me is Chicago suburbs.

Princeville Makai and the Ocean Course Hokuala ( not for the faint wind the wind is blowing). But the views, what golf LOL

8,210 miles from Ontario, Canada to Manila, Philippines.

6600 miles. N. California to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Where did you play mini golf at was it Maui Golf & Sports Park at Wailuku
I just remember it was near the Ocean Center (aquarium).

Not sure about Wailuku. I just remember the stone structure we walked through there, with a waterfall coming down it. Exotic plants growing all over. Pineapple plants everywhere. Chickens everywhere lol.
This is like 13 years ago mind you.

I played golf when I did a study abroad in Australia and it’s about 9700 miles away.

2,406 miles to Myrtle Beach

About 5K. From Chicopee MA to Maui

I played in Florida whilst living in the UK. No idea of the distance.

PGA National from Denver. Approx 1900 mi.

I played Princeville.

Nice!

We have several worthwhile courses here. A terrific County owned course at Wailua; also Poipu Bay which hosted several "Grand Slams" years ago with the winners of the previous years Majors.

2400 miles. San Diego to Caldwell, NJ to play at Green Brook Country Club. I'll be back out there in a few weeks

Los Angeles to Scotland. Hawaii going west bound, but would love to play in Asia some day.

Nice!

We have several worthwhile courses here. A terrific County owned course at Wailua; also Poipu Bay which hosted several "Grand Slams" years ago with the winners of the previous years Majors.
Yeah... I visited Poipu Bay - but, didn’t get to play it. I wanted to see it because of the “Grand Slams” played there. 😊

About 1200mi when I went to visit family. I plan on golfing other courses around there when I go back.

NJ to Oregon - 3.027 miles
Brandon Dunes Golf Resort

Back