What hole is your demon hole?

My home course has this super short par 4 that simply kills me. I either have a 3 or a 7 after playing this thing, usually the later. It's a dogleg right, 277 yards, with a pond right up to the green and slope back to front. Three wood to 80 yards leaves me perfect, but a little bit of spin will bring that ball down the slope into the pond. Too strong and OB awaits on the back.

Right now PAR 5's are killing me. I cant hit my driver so it makes PAR 5's more like PAR 7's. Eating me alive.

just go into it Knowing its a 3 shot par 5 no matter what. it will simplify those par 5's A LOT! 500 divided by 3 is 166. now that being said, 7 iron 3 times seems pretty simple.

Any hole with palm trees right now is killing me. I hate palm trees cause i always manage a sick shot... dead into the stupid tree. I never met a tree I didnt want to hit.

#10 par 4 @ forest heights country club in statesboro, ga. There is a little pond on left side that runs about 275-345 so even my best drives can't clear it. The pond seems to be a magnet for my ball. I usually play scrambles there but its seldom i hit the fairway with driver.... Maybe 3 out 15 tries. I don't have best attitude going into that hole. I guess i could play smart and try hit 3wd or hybrid but that wouldn't be any fun in a scramble.

i hate that hole!!!!!!!!!!!

Back