What golf stuff did you buy today?

Toulon Vegas H7 from Callaway Pre Owned on eBay. I have been thinking about that head shape and it was too good a deal not to jump on. Frankly I need to stay off eBay. Unfortunately my life is on conference calls instead of in front of customers these days and I get distracted easily.

That is one hell of a driver to buy, too!

Enjoy it, man.
Got it for 210 shipped! It comes in today and I'm taking it out to the range this evening.

My golf net I ordered April 1st and was scheduled to arrive Wed Apr 22 will now be arriving Sunday April 19th instead! WOOHOO!

Buying local, nice!

Second time using their products. I had the original nexus, but found a deal that was way to good to pass up on these. Enjoyed the nexus - great company.

Second time using their products. I had the original nexus, but found a deal that was way to good to pass up on these. Enjoyed the nexus - great company.
I really enjoy my Bushnell, but I really do want to give a Precision Pro some time in the bag.
Cincy local, feels good to have that association.

I can’t believe I purchased it but I am joining the #PushCartMafia

We still can play Golf in Florida and while it’s nice knowing the carts are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected I just don’t feel great about it with everything that’s going on.

So I decided to purchase this, some extra walking/exercise. Lesser green fee. Sure the summer is hitting but whatever. I’ll live.

124f72fe8b31d54b4532093c846d0b4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just ordered mine as well. Ive had hip issue so walking was always out for me. Since the shelter in place Ive been working on fixing that hip issue and Ive been walking daily. So I am taking the plunge and when courses re open Ill be walker more often then not. Except on 36 hole days.

Rose & Fire head covers for driver and 3wood. I've never had custom covers before. Looked around and wasn't keen on a lot of the visual styles. Found one with dog prints. That'll work.
Nice!!!!

grabbed the THP $ headcover from the @tpluff ...should go nicely on my si2

Bought a round of golf today. Walked 18 holes!

just ordered a 95g seemore grip for my si2

Where did you buy it? I want one but you can't find them.
Bought it on Amazon but now it looks like its unavailable. When i got this there were not too many other ones out there either.
IMG_8244.jpg

Let us know how easy it was to adjust the shaft. I know that it takes a little bit to figure out.

I haven't even pulled the wrapped off yet. I did hit 5 balls with it in my backyard with wrappers on and felt every bit as good. The adjustment seems scary TBH

Didn't buy them but I received them from one of my playing partners. One of my dogs died 2 weeks ago and my buddy sent these over to me. Going to be searching really hard if I ever shank one of these into the woods. (If it isn't obvious, my dogs name was Maddox)

IMG_3328.JPEG

Was lazy browsing Callaway pre owned, and accidentally bought an epic flash 3 wood with a GD BB7 for 190 "like new"

Couldnt believe it, been holding off spending 400 on another shaft on top of the price of the wood.

20200416_141139.jpg

Got these today from a trade with @JR thanks again!

EC17ECCE-8E63-4B43-BC04-7DFC314F61DC.jpeg

My Clicgear 8.0+ came today, with all the walking I plan on doing it should be worth it I hope.
b655ae16c17cc3e8fa4c41d79d6f96b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due for a GPS upgrade... Garmin Approach S60!!
b56ddea3d0f9e9b0d9ebf643321a3ace.jpg

Back