What golf stuff did you buy today?

Had a friend order me a Fiberbuilt Golf Practice hitting mat. Costco has them at a great price. giving that alignment and swing path are some issues of mine, I eager to put this to use so I can work on drills at home.

I was looking at those...do let us know how you like it.

I was looking at those...do let us know how you like it.

I will. What made me pull the trigger was fatting a shot so bad in my garage that I ripped my cheap mat and came within a centimeter of fatting my 7i onto my concrete garage floor.

Ordered a putt out pressure aid and a verispeed putting mat. I can't get out on the course and short putting is my Achilles anyway.

Ordered a putt out pressure aid and a verispeed putting mat. I can't get out on the course and short putting is my Achilles anyway.

Looked at that varispeed mat, looking forward to your review. With the new ST200 showing up today my bff Oxus has gone back to nets not mats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered another Mav MAX iron to round out my set yesterday. Not sure why, but just wanted the set more complete. Ok, I admit it, something is wrong with me. o_O

Ordered a new putter for my putter collection this morning. Also ordered some very cool looking 15g weights to go in said putter. :cool:

F8_fairway_hero_black-9.jpg

I have it in the 3-4 and love it. Just ordered the 7-8 version

Looked at that varispeed mat, looking forward to your review. With the new ST200 showing up today my bff Oxus has gone back to nets not mats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll be sure to let you know. I think I will get a bigger one (probably a birdie ball 4x14) if I am diligent about using this one. I just #1 wanted something I would be able to get fast and #2 wanted something inexpensive enough that the wife didn't complain too much. This one should be good for putts out to about 8 ft I would think and short putts are where I need work anyway. I did see the varispeed was rated highly by MGS.

A bucket of range balls!

Just snagged this Callaway Pullover off Poshmark for $12. Brand new! View attachment 8937041
So this came today and the person who I purchased this pullover from threw in a blue and grey in the exact same pullover so got all 3 for $16. Forgot to include shipping in my original post!IMG-20200415-WA0008.jpeg

Ordered a Mavrik 5 iron to match my set. Now the excruciating 4-6 week wait (sob!).

Last edited:
Just bought a callaway epic flash 9 degree driver and matte black Mac daddy from the callaway certified pre owned website. Courtesy of the feds of course.

Bought my first brand new driver ever: Cobra F9 in 10.5, stiff.

Bought a Clicgear 4 push cart in lime green.

Total impulse buy..

46197D1A-EA7E-4451-8E24-697847C52510.jpeg

1587062964438.png.... whoops!

Attachments

• 1587062965732.png
    1587062965732.png
    290.2 KB · Views: 12
Saw this on @Iceman! ’s twitter tl a while back and was interested. Ordered a few days ago on amazon and just arrived

4DD91975-D24B-4E57-B818-1F20E76EF301.jpeg
8A819692-9CFC-4C33-BE99-EAE1A36366AB.jpeg
D6E52B5C-26D6-46E2-BAD1-1BF936F7BF41.jpeg
image.jpg

Bought a U65 2 iron that 2nd swing had on a great sale. Couldn’t resist even though I already have two other driving irons.

Bettinardi Queen B #5

Back