What golf stuff did you buy today?

Papa’s got a brand new bag.

I finally got off the fence and picked up a new bag. Bagboy Chiller Hybrid stand bag. Exactly what I was looking for:

- 14 way top with full length dividers
- Fits nicely on a push cart or riding cart
- Sturdy stand legs

Added bonus - Bagboy Top-Lok technology. It locks into my Bagboy push cart. No strap needed. And that particular color was $40.00 off.

Nice day indeed.
fbadfaf2c340d1ee8db76a8126e31545.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Three dozen Z-Star XV's, I'm going to try gaming them this year as an upgrade from the QST to see if I can get a bit more distance with the same control/spin that I got from the QST.

I don't think my knees are ever going to let me walk again, so my Ogio stand bag is on the way out. It's being replace with a new Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag. Yeah I know camo isn't for everyone, but I was an Aircrewman on C-130's in the USCG so was thinking it'd be lucky for me.

Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 9.15.39 PM.png

I don't think my knees are ever going to let me walk again, so my Ogio stand bag is on the way out. It's being replace with a new Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag. Yeah I know camo isn't for everyone, but I was an Aircrewman on C-130's in the USCG so was thinking it'd be lucky for me.

View attachment 8921986

If you’re a vet you get a pass on the camo. Nice bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 GP MicroSuede grip.
Going to change all my woods and hybrid with it. Put it on my back up irons and it is really good. When time to change my iron grip. These are going in all of them. I even love the color.

2ff75e860459cdbdb1033e85a21e8d60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulled the trigger on the Arccos sensors last night. Good price on them from DSG. First round with them today...why did I wait so long?

I purchased / went for a fitting today. (although it ends up being free if I get the clubs). Did everything except for the putter. That's for another day.
It was an absolute eye opener! I'll try and do a write up tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

After a thorough testing I bought a SIM driver with a Ventus Blue 6X shaft. Very happy with both my great strikes and how it performs with my miss. Also snagged a free dozen TP5x witch didn’t suck.

Last edited:
index.php

Replacement cleats for my shoes, mine are really worn down and with the rain this weekend I'll need the extra grip.

Have you played them yet Chile?

I did. Love the way they feel but the Clevelands are more forgiving. I've definitely found "my irons" between these two sets

I did. Love the way they feel but the Clevelands are more forgiving. I've definitely found "my irons" between these two sets
So your going to play the Cleveland’s for a while still?

most definitely. they are the perfect fit for me at this point...the only thing i'd entertain changing would be going to stiff shafts in the clevelands.

I was hitting my 8 and 9 irons compared to the rest of my group hitting 6's and 7's today on similar yardages

Nothing exciting...played 18 at Plantation course at Sea Island.

Picked up these in the Sea Island Pro Shop today.IMG_20200112_172448.jpgIMG_20200112_192111.jpg

I have some trade in items and some credit from Christmas so I may have just bought a SIM Max 3 and 5 wood.

Back