What golf stuff did you buy today?

G-d Dammit, f**k, my wife is gonna kill me, and she is from New Jersey so knows how and how to get away with it, @Deebo76 I think she's going to come for you next.

Just ordered strictly for the loft (why she will kill me) and storage of clubs/putters, the Costco/Stitch Cart bag in Navy.

Thanks for nothing Deebo!:)

G-d Dammit, f**k, my wife is gonna kill me, and she is from New Jersey so knows how and how to get away with it, @Deebo76 I think she's going to come for you next.

Just ordered strictly for the loft (why she will kill me) and storage of clubs/putters, the Costco/Stitch Cart bag in Navy.

Thanks for nothing Deebo!:)
I will tell you if you are safe or not. What part of Jersey is she from?

I will tell you if you are safe or not. What part of Jersey is she from?
South/shore with a lot family north but quite meadowlands but….

Her dad was in shipping, I’m telling you, she’s connected.

And ironically, my grandfather was sort of connected, they looked out for him. Bronx, NY 40s-60s. They took good care of him, because he cared for them when they needed stuff and had little cash.

South/shore with a lot family north but quite meadowlands but….

Her dad was in shipping, I’m telling you, she’s connected.

And ironically, my grandfather was sort of connected, they looked out for him. Bronx, NY 40s-60s. They took good care of him, because he cared for them when they needed stuff and had little cash.
Get your affairs in order now. You are doomed!

Callaway Paradym 3-wood from CPO, got a promotion therefore must spend money
Love mine ! Money well spent - you'll enjoy that :)

Picked up 3 old clubs today. 8* Callaway War Bird. Thought Id try it out since it had the same shaft in as my driver. 8*s is new to me.

Also an old Adams Tight Lies strong 5 wood. Nothing fancy here. Just a nice dependable club if someone wants to use it.

The 3rd club was a Carbite 7 wood with a decent offset on it. It had been heavily used in the past, but it was a 7W, which is tough for me to pass up.

I stopped at golf course on the way home, and hit a few balls with the 7W. Pretty surprised I was. These were just 15 range balls laying around in the short game area. No warm ups. Every ball I hit, flew on line to my target. I"m playing 9 holes later today, and I will see how it does in play, with a decent ball. If it works out, it would be a nice 130 yard club.

Killing some time today and wandered into Dick’s to look at golf stuff. Starting pondering a putting mirror before talking myself out of it without doing a bit of research on them first.

After a quick forum search for putting mirror and reading the rave reviews about the putout putting mirror and alignment gate ordered one on eBay for about the same price as I would have paid for the maxfli brand one at DSG.

This Devant towel.

R-W-B-Splatter-DVST51175-WHT_1.jpg

well @Jman I finally pulled the trigger. I’m done waffling. Lol
IMG_9957.jpegIMG_9956.jpeg

Boom! Nice!!!!!!
I love the putter but something feels off and I was ice cold for the Bag Boy event. Had more 3 putts in 2 days than I had all last year…

Not being a baller like most of you guys on here, and seeing how I get to play maybe 6 times a year, I struggle to justify spending $600 for a new driver.

But! I did find this on CL for very little $$$ and figured maybe I can get a few more yards, and a few more fairways, vs my trusty ol TM r580 xd.

View attachment 9262599

View attachment 9262600

Bought some range balls this morning.

Being fortunate enough get 3hrs a week of PT during work hours, and having a driving range here on the base where I work, I was able to get out and hit this thing a few times now. Vs my TM r580 xd, this is a laser! It's MUCH harder to lose it to the right, my normal miss, was even able to get a little draw going, which is also unheard of for me. Definitely getting a few more yards out of it too.

For the little $$$ spent it's definitely a win for me.

I threw the link pro money to my iwatch upgrade and got the ultra2. It’s works great.

New Lamkin Sonar Tour grips.
Sonar.jpg

Just some balls and some epoxy today. I’m swapping out a putter shaft and installing my strong driver adapter before Sunday’s round.

Back