What golf stuff did you buy today?

IMG_1036.jpeg

This just got shipped today. It should arrive on Thursday.

Switched up my final speciality wedge from a CB Mack Daddy 60/12 to a JAWS Raw full face 60/10 - on it's way to me now should be with me tomorrow. Also bought an MCC +4 midsize teams grip to match it in with the set and upsize it from standard.

Hoping that I have both and get them sorted in time for the weekend - we have a 3-day weekend here for May Day - Sat-Mon and there is golf to be played !

I did an iron fitting last weekend. Ordered 4-PW Srixon ZX5 mkii with Pro Modus 120 shafts. Also on a whim ordered the Cobra King TEC 3H that will be delivered today. I got a great deal on the hybrid and I am hoping the adjustability of it will keep it from being prone to duck hooks.

I picked up a Qi-10 Core blackout to compare to the LS, I figure if Rory and Scottie went to it, what am I doing with the LS?

Bought a Scotty Cameron Phantom 5. First Scotty I've ever owned.

I finally used my Worldwide Golf Gift cards...

product image

Golf Pride MCC Teams Grips

product image

Penguin Men's Herringbone Shorts

product image

Melin Men's Hydro Coronado Links Hat

Nothing much today. My Adams Tight Lies 5H head over came in. Slightly used, but only $6.00.
IMG_1715.jpegIMG_1716.jpeg

My new driver came in!
Titleist TSR2 with HZRDUS red 5.5 50G.
I neeeeed to hit it

Range Balls

My course is doing a bit of branding and they had these Devant towels made...I had to get one.

438086374_901866838618788_297860746062601469_n.jpg
I'm not big on the hats, but I LOVE that towel!!!

AI Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 arrived today. 10.5° with a tensei blue shaft

IMG_0272.jpeg

A couple solid-color Peter Millar polos. No more patterns for a while.
Say it ain't so!

They actual make solid color polos?

Say it ain't so!

They actual make solid color polos?
Yessir. Look at this guy - not a parrot or flower in sight. Just living in a solid-color moment.
IMG_9708.jpeg

Yessir. Look at this guy - not a parrot or flower in sight. Just living in a solid-color moment.
View attachment 9262484
He's got a smile on his face, but it looks forced. Probably due to the plain blue shirt. It doesn't have to be outlandish, just something to break up that solid block of color. Then his smile would be authentic

Putter, 7 wood,putter grip, and hat after the 18 hole round today. All on shop credit with a sack full of credit left!

Attachments

• IMG_0983.jpeg
    IMG_0983.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0981.jpeg
    IMG_0981.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0979.jpeg
    IMG_0979.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0982.jpeg
    IMG_0982.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0978.jpeg
    IMG_0978.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Ordered an All In putter shaft...think I'm going to try it in an M-Craft Mizuno putter. Black Ion finish putter with the All In will look sharp!

An Odyssey AI One Jailbird Mini
Picked up some new polos and golf shorts today (Puma and Under Armour)

Ordered an All In putter shaft...think I'm going to try it in an M-Craft Mizuno putter. Black Ion finish putter with the All In will look sharp!
Not sure if you've tried one before, but I would put money on you loving it.

Not sure if you've tried one before, but I would put money on you loving it.
Never tried the All In but a lot of consistent love for it...M-Craft putters I've toyed around with a little but seems like a good time to try it with Victory Cup coming in September...the more Mizuno I can try and review the better!

Never tried the All In but a lot of consistent love for it...M-Craft putters I've toyed around with a little but seems like a good time to try it with Victory Cup coming in September...the more Mizuno I can try and review the better!
I played a M-Craft all last year, they're great putters. I've only been using an All In very briefly, but I'm loving it so far, especially my distance control.

I played a M-Craft all last year, they're great putters. I've only been using an All In very briefly, but I'm loving it so far, especially my distance control.
I'm a big fan of playing around with the head weights on the M-Craft, and the All In making it not all head weight will help that balance. Think it'll be a nice combo

Back