What golf stuff did you buy today?

Oh, You have Winters? 😀
With apologies to @YukonLiving, we have 6 months of warm-ish weather and 6 months of darkness accompanied by cold winds and this white precipitation that doesn't go away

IMG_0589.jpeg

2 dozen Z Star Divides from the Black Friday Amazon sale showed up today.

IMG_8842.jpeg
These arrived today 😍.

Secret Santa Gift ordered!!! Ahead of schedule, super pleased !!

Zero Restrictions quilted jacket. Got another 30% off and free shipping on an already deep discounted sale price!
Just $67 with tax!

Put it in my cart and they automatically added the 30% discount so I could see the deal I was getting.

Zero Restrictions quilted jacket. Got another 30% off and free shipping on an already deep discounted sale price!
Just $67 with tax!

Put it in my cart and they automatically added the 30% discount so I could see the deal I was getting.
Zero Restrictions makes nice jackets. I have one of their light pullovers in my golf bag at all times, it's very comfortable and (fittingly considering the name) not restricting at all in the golf swing.

4 dz Callaway CS Truvis yellow for my kid. No great deal, but he needs them so my shelf goes unmolested. I wish he would hurry up and graduate already..... LOL

Last edited:
Morning tee time.

4 dz Callaway CS Truvis yellow for my kid. No great deal, but he needs them so my shelf goes unmolested. I wish he would hurry up and graduate already..... LOL
Careful what you ask for. the one twin graduated and within weeks had moved to Albuquerque. It's a long way away from us.

4 dozen yellow Srixon Q-Star Tour balls 1/2 price from amazon. I just read that the promotion is over now.

Last edited:
Secret Santa gift ordered...I am amused.

Could resist the 10% off sale and pulled the trigger on the Sigpro Softy hitting strip to plug in to my sim mat.

Just bought 5 golf belts from Original Penguin for their Black Friday sell. 3 of one and 2 of another. One of each for me and the other as Christmas gifts and part of Secret Santa gift.

Puma DRYLBL Rain Jacket

Can't go wrong with either. 20231122_135045.jpg

My wedges are slowly approaching end of life given the rounds and practice on them. Backups were on sale, and I’ll have them tweaked next week before some fancy golf just in case they don’t work as well as I hope they do.

Orange undersized grips for my nephews clubs (his favorite color)

UPS guy brought me a 62 degree Vokey SM8. I doubt I'll carry it often, maybe in scrambles, but I have 46, 50, 54 and 58 SM8's and it was barely over $100 on Ebay still in the plastic so why not?
1ef59ff7e5fe648d3689e0eddaf6909a.jpg
Love Deals like this. I found same in a 60 deg and love Grind and Bounce profile. Not to mention the price was killer.

decided to join the R club...TSr3 driver. i am curious to see if it's really any better for me. but it's an "R" and not an "i"...so there's that.

3dz Srixon via b2g1 as I missed out on the Amazon bogo from a few days ago.
Part of me is regretting I didn't buy more on Amazon special but I still have so many boxes from back when I played. Just put a fresh? sleeve of Stratas against my XVs, the Statas have sooo much spin.

Back