What golf stuff did you buy today?

Those are awesome @Junkyard
you selling them?

Picked up a pair of Ecco Biom Hybrid 3 spikeless yak leather shoes for $139 with free 2 day shipping.

Finally pulled the trigger on this!
aloha palms.jpg

Those are awesome @Junkyard
you selling them?
Those are not for sale - my golf group lost one of our members last year and I struggled with how best to memorialize him. The community suggested something that would be used regularly over an on-course memorial so I decided on markers with his Waldo-isms on them. I ordered one for each member of our group and Liberty Ball Markers did an awesome job!

That's, er - definitely unique:D

It's actually not the pink accents I don't like - it's the pattern. Are those supposed to be palm trees?
Yes sir, it’s called “Aloha Palms”.

I told my wife I bought the bag. She said, “Did you buy the matching towel?!”😳 She knows me too well!🤣

Another Puma Cloudspun polo, an Adidas hat, and reversible Nike belt in black and white.

Bought the Shot Scope Pro LX+ the other day because of my guy @xThor!

Little prep for my upcoming NC trip, going to be perfect shorts and long sleeves weather! Travis Matthew Sweater, 2 Footjoy Polos, Black/Teal Adidas Codechaos '21, and a new Whoop strap.

Went to my niece's middle school tournament today and all the other girls had hats. So we got her a nice Callaway hat that was a perfect match for her school colors.

just got an early b- day present from my wife. After reading 100's of reviews I decided on this one. Most of the bad review on this is user error and NOT READING DIRECTIONS! This is accurate and instant lock onto the flag or anything for that matter. The optics are clearer than my binoculars. Im really happy with this purchase and cant wait to use it.View attachment 9073513View attachment 9073514
I bought this one this winter and I am excited to get outside soon

8f9a914badf08479e2ffa79fb9438ecb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A dozen Srixon Diamonds. Finally pulled trigger as got a $10 off from Golf Galaxy and buddy didn’t come through a few weeks ago on these so decided to “treat myself”

Few pieces of apparel for the Rivalry coming up in two weeks.

Range balls

2 dozen Bridgestone Contact golf balls (matte green). Seems to be they are in limited supply lately.... anyone else find that true?

Just ordered two Ping Glide 4.0 wedges. 54* S grind and a 58* E grind, with Alta CB Slate graphite shafts to match my irons. Can’t wait to get my hands on them.

PRGR launch monitor / swing speed radar yesterday. Should come in next week, excited to play with it and complement SuperSpeed training.

Grips for my new clubs which were to be delivered today, but now delayed till tomorrow due to snow. MCC +4 Teams midsize in orange...maybe they will spark Rickie to make a cut.

1000x1000_300dpi

Back