What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just payed for my Tennessee Golf Association membership to renew my GHIN.

Scored a like new Heavenwood off Callaway preowned for $59.99 after a couple of trades, thought it was even better with the 15% any single item banner at the top of the page. But after I did the deal I read the fine print and the V series are not included. Still a sweet deal.

Love the DriTacs.. Cannot wait to hear your thoughts on the UTx wraps. Really considering them!! I am a sucker for a soft grip, so I don't know if they'll be soft enough.

Im hoping the UTx wraps work out bc of the humidity down here. I love my Dri-Tacs but can get slippery for me with the humidity.

Im hoping the UTx wraps work out bc of the humidity down here. I love my Dri-Tacs but can get slippery for me with the humidity.

I hope so too, that's kinda the whole point they made them. They wanted to make a wrap that still performed in humid/wet conditions since most do not. So if they don't, that's no bueno.

Mike - I have the UTx on my wedges. They are not soft grips. I would be willing to wager that they won't slip, tho - they feel really stable in my hands.

Mike - I have the UTx on my wedges. They are not soft grips. I would be willing to wager that they won't slip, tho - they feel really stable in my hands.

The slipping isn't the concern, but harshness/softness is what I'm trying to figure out. The wraps supposedly make them softer so that's why I grabbed a few to test out. Worse case I end up with Dri-Tacs or Dri-Tac wraps

Two dozen duo spin.

Snagged an Odyssey black series Tour design #4 off the bay. figure ill give it a try and if I don't like it ill just sell it.
I've sold and traded a few clubs in my day and that's one of the very select fee I'll never part with. Such and amazing putter line

Ping Nome putter for cheap after some trade ins. Love the weight of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deposit for the THP Bridgestone Kentucky Invitational!

Didn't buy, but this came in today! Now an easy way to carry around my practice balls when down hitting. Also, the little side zipper is awesome, being able to just pull from the bag with the club instead of taking it out of a bucket! $45 off Amazon with free shipping through prime!!!

87d5286690349c3948b2f50a5e2409aa.jpg
bfd54703d24f40533b7a22f05811fe66.jpg
e97bbe2ea143f7a9dc515c0f9d0e802a.jpg

Bought a Zepp golf swing analyzer yesterday. I was vacillating between it and the SB2, but SB looked like it might give me information overload and Zepp seems a little simpler, along with some nice features to help you understand and improve from the data.

I'll do a review in the next few days, but so far so good. I was able to keep my iPad inside while I swung outside and it captured every swing, so that aspect of it is great for me.

I'm excited to get this kind of feedback and I think it will help me in the long run, especially with my lessons.

Improving my visor game. The newest additions:

X62SSD3.jpg
dPOlnVC.jpg

Placed my order for a set of Callaway XR irons in 5 thru AW with Nippon 990 shafts in Stiff.

Bought a small hitting mat at Golfsmith just for swinging over indoors.

Seems I may have worn out some carpet at the office...

Didn't buy, but this came in today! Now an easy way to carry around my practice balls when down hitting. Also, the little side zipper is awesome, being able to just pull from the bag with the club instead of taking it out of a bucket! $45 off Amazon with free shipping through prime!!!

bfd54703d24f40533b7a22f05811fe66.jpg

This little bag looks awesome. I have the den caddy and a tube shag bag, but this looks much more convenient for the practice green.

Titleist hybrid to replace my 3-iron .... gonna try something different this year.

deposit for the THP Bridgestone Kentucky Invitational!

Ditto this, although I went ahead and paid mine in full. #NoGoingBack :clown:

After much back and forth and contemplation over the past couple weeks, I have ordered a set of RSi1's to replace my pieced together set of beat up JPX-800 Pros. Got a super deal on them and couldn't pass it up.

Picked up 2 dozen Chrome Softs, but what I found interesting is why rummaging through the shelves looking for them, I came across some yellow ones 'yuk', asked sales dude who took me over to end of other area and loads of white and almost out of yellow??? He was happy that I told him about the 4 boxes I found buried behind the SRs

Just ordered a new set of Srixon Z545 4-PW DGR300 irons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back