What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These. too bad I won't be able to use them until April...

greatgolf_2249_15261234

Good grips for shoveling snow...

Picked up an Adams A7 19* and a PX Black 6.0 to throw in the AMP

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Picked up an Adams A7 19* and a PX Black 6.0 to throw in the AMP

More clubs! Awesome dude. Isnt that like 3 19* hybos now? Welcome to being a hoarder.

More clubs! Awesome dude. Isnt that like 3 19* hybos now? Welcome to being a hoarder.

No, I picked up an AMP 22* and an Adams 22* from Jeff, been struggling with the 4 irons. I wanted my hybos to match so I passed along my TM 2.0 to my brother in law

No, I picked up an AMP 22* and an Adams 22* from Jeff, been struggling with the 4 irons. I wanted my hybos to match so I passed along my TM 2.0 to my brother in law

Ah, ok, gotcha! Anyway, nice pickup!

Ah, ok, gotcha! Anyway, nice pickup!

Thanks, Skittle says I have a problem too.... I don't think I do unless I admit it ;) lol...he did try to push a SS 2.0 grip on me....I talked myself out of it.

Had a wedge fitting and got my ATV bent a bit flat. Not too flat, but dramatic improvement. I was hitting off the heel most of the time, and now it's centered. Lots more spin and consistency. Really amazing what a difference a degree or two makes.

Oh, and a black Sharpie paint pen for the ATV. Put some pics up when I'm done.

Good grips for shoveling snow...

Ya know thats not a bad idea... We had a quarter inch of ice this morning & I slid right past my car on the inclined driveway... Of course now I remember I had those clamp on traction claws that fit over my boots... those would have worked too.

AMP shaft adapter and a Lamkin Crossline ACE grip.....Cannot wait to get the PX Black in the AMP!

SeeMore DB4. Huzzah!! Haha

Spoiler
$T2eC16J,!)!E9s2fB(IIBRIkmtM,rQ~~60_57.JPG

Well, this is coming to Bloomington..........I need to check into to SeeMore Rehab....

WOW, some incredible SeeMore purchases today! Nice job fellas!

Ok - today I had a fitting;
So - New Driver
TM Stage 2 Driver with Fubuki K60 Stiff
Shafts - Replacing stock shafts in my rocketbladez and stage 2 hybrid. FST90s into irons and VTS75 silver into the hybrid.
Should all be delivered Wednesday

Ok - today I had a fitting;
So - New Driver
TM Stage 2 Driver with Fubuki K60 Stiff
Shafts - Replacing stock shafts in my rocketbladez and stage 2 hybrid. FST90s into irons and VTS75 silver into the hybrid.
Should all be delivered Wednesday

Nice haul, lower scores coming to you soon

New driver came in the mail yesterday, irons are done and being shipped to me, ordered my last piece yesterday, RBZ 3H. Now just need to put the right shafts on the right clubs an I'm ready to play!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361563519.516130.jpg

Anyone know where I can find a fujikura motore F1 hb80 x-stiff for a good price? Surprisingly hard to find.

Nike TW 13 Shoes. Can't wait to wear these on the course

20130222_153156_zps26aa2247.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back