What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This great looking lid came in today from KBS. Well built hat.

6u3yzepy.jpg

Nice Jeff. I knew you were itching for that one when you caught wind of it.

Decided to finally upgrade my shoes today after debating it for weeks. I knew exactly what I wanted so before my round today I went into the club pro shop and ordered myself some Nike Lunar Control II's in white/blue, can't wait for them to arrive :)

flatbill-cap-blk-frontleft-main.jpg

I couldnt pull of a flat brim but the color sequence on that thing is awesome.

I bought the Oakley glove that my friend Buck accidentally bought. Haha

it won't be flat when i rock it bro... its a lime green. hoping it matches a few shirts i bought.

Same - they look awful on me!! Give me a 'proper' baseball cap any day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered an Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75gm X-Stiff Shaft, R-11s Head and Adapter, 13 new lamkin grips.

Clicgear came today. This thing rocks. Naturally I had to go walk 18 after work to test it out. I love it

A round of golf at Monroe Country Club with Ole Gray, Miller Time and ATLgolfer, that was money well spent.

Also paid for a set of lessons from the head pro, I will begin the Thursday after I get back from the Outing.

Well caved in and bought a Nike Covert performance 3 hybrid. Launch monitor results looked pretty good so gonna give it a try

Geico golf towel and caveman headcover.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Nike lunar controls, white and orange 2012 version.

Picked up 2 dozen TP5's on clearance.

Nike Lunar and addidas street shoe looking one

this came in today. cant wait to get on the practice green.

8724400063_c3e7afb967.jpg

Hmm, so far today:
THP epoch tees
5 THP poker chips
1 (more) THP visor (can't believe they're still around)

More to come, gotta get a belt, and some golf attire yet.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Razr X 5 hybrid.

I love these hybrids. The 5i from my set is perfectly fine but the hybrids are just so easy to hit that this has been a long time ponder. A Stiff finally came available at Callawaypreowned so I snatched it up quickly.

After a reasonable sized ponder, reading the reviews/thread here and deciding that since I'm never going to be a pro, I should just be playing whatever is going to make me a better golfer - I snagged a set of Cleveland 588 Altitudes (4-DW; Graphite Shafts) off of eBay last night for a deal.

Can't wait to get them in play after work Monday or Tuesday when they arrive...

After a reasonable sized ponder, reading the reviews/thread here and deciding that since I'm never going to be a pro, I should just be playing whatever is going to make me a better golfer - I snagged a set of Cleveland 588 Altitudes (4-DW; Graphite Shafts) off of eBay last night for a deal.

Can't wait to get them in play after work Monday or Tuesday when they arrive...

You wont regret this. Easy to hit and crazy straight...These are almost like cheating with the belly putter!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back