What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing from a webpage I found on it. I couldn't remember who did it here.

Runpuddrun

Wonder where he is and if he's OK. I hate seeing once active guys disappear.

Runpuddrun

Wonder where he is and if he's OK. I hate seeing once active guys disappear.

Yeah same here. I no he checked in during the secret grip testing and said some things were going on but hope things are okay for him.

Bought my tickets for the 2013 PGA Championship. It's not equipment, but I'm counting it because I'm excited. Never been to a major before...

Black Adidas warm up pants, Odyssey putting target, and a pink Bridgestone golf hat

Solid pick ups!
I've been using that Odyssey putting mat and target at home for the past while. So much better then carpet putting it's not funny!

a Mint R9 super deep 9.5* Stiff Flex and it was only used on Private golf courses!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

a Mint R9 super deep 9.5* Stiff Flex and it was only used on Private golf courses!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

OMG really? LOL....

OMG really? LOL....

yeah maybe i'm switching from putters to drivers. i'll have 3 in a week now. lol i had been pondering it for a while plus i can get some solid numbers since its the same loft of my super tri and i can switch shafts whenever i need to.

Adidas Powerband 3.0 for $29.99!!!

New J40 56* black oxide with DG spinner for $56 shipped off the 'bay

Yup, hit a 58* at the STL outing and was throwing darts to about 70-75 Yds with a 3/4 swing

I like the Nike Vr wedges I have now, but can't get a feel on distance. It feels like I make the same swing twice and there can be a 40 yd diff.

Yup, hit a 58* at the STL outing and was throwing darts to about 70-75 Yds with a 3/4 swing

I like the Nike Vr wedges I have now, but can't get a feel on distance. It feels like I make the same swing twice and there can be a 40 yd diff.

That's great man, totally get what ur talking about. Any chance of a 52* in ur future?

That's great man, totally get what ur talking about. Any chance of a 52* in ur future?

Yeah, I currently have a 52, 56, 60 in the Nike wedges. Probably gonna get the 52 and 60, but the rest of the black oxides out there are $89 each. Just gonna wait to see if I can snag em cheaper. May call Blind9 and see what they'd part with the pair for.

I just bought a a pair of Nike V-REV wedges for $69.99 on rockbottomgolf.com (awesome) and an RBZ three wood with a Grafalloy Epic Shaft (okay)

Got a deal today from a private party on 3 Blade putters:

$100 for all 3 and are all in
Mint Condition

Wilson 8813
Cleveland Classics Designed By
Cobra Designed by Dick De La Cruz 88 Model

Just a Designed by Cleveland, its standard 8802/Napa style. I already have Byron Nelson, Tour Action CMBT Black, and am Gaming a Corey Pavin Centenial US Open Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back