What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to walk away with 3. That would mean that I won the R11s.

haha yeah makes two of us. I was leaning towards the R11s too but Im not sure its going to be all that much better then my other driver(s). But I want the 3W and the hybrid for sure.

I am tempted to drive to Charlotte for the midnight madness. PGA SS will not have the RBZs for demo until Friday. After demo'ing the Adams Fast12s, I cannot wait to try out some of the other new clubs. I won't buy without trying, though, mostly because my swing kinda falls between stiff and regular shafts, so I just need to hit them to know for sure which one to get. And of course there are some other 3 woods I want to try....

Rocketballz 3wood. I'm a 3wood ho, I couldn't resist any longer.

Nice dude. I'm close to pulling the trigger also.

Rocketballz 3wood. I'm a 3wood ho, I couldn't resist any longer.

Dude, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this beast, especially from a fellow lefty. Awesome.

I'll definitely be updating this thread at the end of the week. I may just go crazy and hit up the midnight release party. Oh yeah, Frank the Tank may be making an appearance!

That makes two of us. I may hold off until the morning though as I'm more inclined to go to GS. Never know... Midnight madness may get a visit from me. The chance of winning a club might be too much to resist!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

wtc? OEM Kevin is that you?

Jeez dude, I only OEM'd b/c of the conversations we've had about it. What if it means I never hit driver again?

boom big bro, OEM something to celebrate my bday.

I bet you wish you had it yesterday on your round of golf you told me you didnt have

boom big bro, OEM something to celebrate my bday.

I bet you wish you had it yesterday on your round of golf you told me you didnt have

Well, I didn't have the heart to tell you we were playing golf on your bday dude. I know you can't get out of the office a lot right now so I didn't want to be cruel. Once you slow down, I'll head over for a golf day with ya! We'll get our AMP and RBZ on!

Well, I didn't have the heart to tell you we were playing golf on your bday dude. I know you can't get out of the office a lot right now so I didn't want to be cruel. Once you slow down, I'll head over for a golf day with ya! We'll get our AMP and RBZ on!

I figured thats why you didnt. But, I really cant leave work right now so it wouldnt have mattered. Imma Get ALL AMP'd up

I figured thats why you didnt. But, I really cant leave work right now so it wouldnt have mattered. Imma Get ALL AMP'd up

I was trying to be nice and not all rubbing it in. We'll get out soon enough. AMP vs Rocketballz! Love it.

Nice! I'm itching for mine to get here.

As for me. Look at the sig. PP is now empty until I sell the 2.0 heads.

Jman, I thought you decided against the J40 Driver?

myself, I bought a Power Angle Pro and a Swingyde.

Jman, I thought you decided against the J40 Driver?

myself, I bought a Power Angle Pro and a Swingyde.

Against a previous purchase, had things come up and had to back out. Things were taken care of and I move a couple more things to do this. Was never completely off, always a matter of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez dude, I only OEM'd b/c of the conversations we've had about it. What if it means I never hit driver again?

It could be a changer of games.

Beast mode from tapatalk

My new bag arrived today. Pictures do not do it justice! I love it!

Nice bag, Kelly!

UA Black winter pants on sale and a White Sligo Pullover on clearance.

Titleist SM4 56 deg. Wedge with the m grind. My first "conforming" wedge

Cg 12 52* wedge. And a scotty cameron pro platinum putter!!

USGA membership

I'll refrain from posting in fear my other half might see... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back