What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever works Seth!
I hate to say this, but I got my Cameron back. I know that I go on and on about SC putters and how people think that they are the only putters, but my putting has been terrible since I traded it in and I had to get it back because I am just confidant with it. Why does the putter that I roll the best have to be a SC? I guess life is funny like that.

I hate to say this, but I got my Cameron back. I know that I go on and on about SC putters and how people think that they are the only putters, but my putting has been terrible since I traded it in and I had to get it back because I am just confidant with it. Why does the putter that I roll the best have to be a SC? I guess life is funny like that.

I think there is a difference between having confidence with a putter, and being an elitist about a putter brand.

If it works, use it! Nothing wrong with that! Congrats on your buyback!

I think there is a difference between having confidence with a putter, and being an elitist about a putter brand.

If it works, use it! Nothing wrong with that! Congrats on your buyback!

i couldn't agree more with this post setho....having seen you putt with the cameron, and then hearing you got rid of it, i honestly couldn't understand why.

i'm glad it's back in the bag buddy, i know you are better putter with it.

Thanks guys. I was lucky that it didn't sell. It has all my little marks on it and I feel at ease again now that it is back in my bag. Hopefully I will make some putts again.

Thanks guys. I was lucky that it didn't sell. It has all my little marks on it and I feel at ease again now that it is back in my bag. Hopefully I will make some putts again.

Which model is it Seth? I've had a few Cameron's in the past and haven't had much luck with them, but I think it was more because I tried to modify my stance to fit the putter, rather than getting properly fit.

Which model is it Seth? I've had a few Cameron's in the past and haven't had much luck with them, but I think it was more because I tried to modify my stance to fit the putter, rather than getting properly fit.

It is a California Monterey. I don't know why that putter is the best for me. I think it might just be the confidance factor in that I started putting very well when I initially had that putter.

Went to Golf Galaxy last night to talk to some of the guys I've got to know a little. Kinda sad actually. I only bought a couple putter grips and a trion bracelett. Ill be going back next week to see if they have a travel bag. I felt dirty. They will be going through October. It looked like all their current line clubs were pretty much out of the store though.

Then you better not roll any new flat sticks in say.... 3 weeks or so. hehe
It is a California Monterey. I don't know why that putter is the best for me. I think it might just be the confidance factor in that I started putting very well when I initially had that putter.

Great stuff man. Glad you have something in the bag that gives you the confidence you need.

Yep, that's all it takes! Were they good about selling it back at a reasonable price?

Went to Golf Galaxy last night to talk to some of the guys I've got to know a little. Kinda sad actually. I only bought a couple putter grips and a trion bracelett. Ill be going back next week to see if they have a travel bag. I felt dirty. They will be going through October. It looked like all their current line clubs were pretty much out of the store though.

Trion-Z is awesome!! I have like.. 8 of them haha! What colour did you get?

Yep, that's all it takes! Were they good about selling it back at a reasonable price?

They sold it to me for exactly what I traded it in for. It is almost like they gave me an interest free loan.

Black on Black! Ill be getting a couple more. The M is a little snug but I like it. They make me feel better lol. I have a necklace too. Love those things!
Trion-Z is awesome!! I have like.. 8 of them haha! What colour did you get?

OEM is shedding a tear somewhere....
They sold it to me for exactly what I traded it in for. It is almost like they gave me an interest free loan.

SethO glad to hear your got your old putter back, hope that works out for you.

I am trying to find the combination that will give me more confidence on the greens. I just had my ghost cut down and fit to me the other night. I will probably play after work tonight, I am hoping this will help.

Picked up a Superfast 5W but won't get to game it for a few weeks :(

SethO glad to hear your got your old putter back, hope that works out for you.

I am trying to find the combination that will give me more confidence on the greens. I just had my ghost cut down and fit to me the other night. I will probably play after work tonight, I am hoping this will help.

Thanks man. I feel like I have an old friend back. I hope you find something that truly speaks to you. I am finally excited to putt again after weeks of fearing what I am going to do on the greens.

Thanks man. I feel like I have an old friend back. I hope you find something that truly speaks to you. I am finally excited to putt again after weeks of fearing what I am going to do on the greens.

i think this is precisely what you needed buddy. your ball striking has been phenomenal, and i have no doubts that you have been leaving strokes on the green. man, i'm pumped for you.....it's all good, don't worry about the SC stuff, just hole putts.

I did the same Seemore switch, Seth. It just didn't work for me. I think it was just too different that what I was using and I couldn't adjust. My putting improved almost immediately after I re-bagged my Odyssey. I really wanted to putt well with the Seemore, but it didn't work for me. I haven't given up on the brand and still want to try some of their larger mallets.

if I found a scotty putter that worked for me I would game it. If I would a walmart putter that worked for me I would do the same. I am thinking the Ghost will get the job done for me. I just need to make a couple of 12 footers to get me going.

i think this is precisely what you needed buddy. your ball striking has been phenomenal, and i have no doubts that you have been leaving strokes on the green. man, i'm pumped for you.....it's all good, don't worry about the SC stuff, just hole putts.

Thanks man, I just had to get over myself. Even reverse brand loyalty is stupid.

Agreed. There's nothing wrong with loving your Scotty, bro :) My Rossie is about as ugly as putters come (it's dinged up and the finish is fugly), but it is my favorite. It will take alot to get it out of my bag. I'm just so glad I didn't sell it.

I did the same Seemore switch, Seth. It just didn't work for me. I think it was just too different that what I was using and I couldn't adjust. My putting improved almost immediately after I re-bagged my Odyssey. I really wanted to putt well with the Seemore, but it didn't work for me. I haven't given up on the brand and still want to try some of their larger mallets.

uncle daddy's gaming that seemore now hawk, and loving it!!! i've never seen him putt that well.

I'm glad to see it went to a good home, hehe. That poor putter probably wanted to kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back