What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a set of FST 125 Pros from Vibrant and went with flat black for my Burner 2.0's!

A little late on this one but got me a Burner Superfast 2.0 driver and 3 woo, 9.5 and 15 degree stiff. So happy! :)

Couldn't pass on the deal at pga superstore.

aefe80d6-3ed2-26db.jpg

--
tapatalk
Good, just let me know when you want me to come pick up that Cleveland Black! hehe.

Golf balls. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!
Just saw this. Hilarious...

But, thanks for the info Cookie & OG. I have seen them at WalMart for like $9.99/dozen. May have to go pick some up.

Just saw this. Hilarious...

But, thanks for the info Cookie & OG. I have seen them at WalMart for like $9.99/dozen. May have to go pick some up.

Really?? Dang for that price I want to pick up a few dozen for when the bastages disappear in the winter leaves!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Really?? Dang for that price I want to pick up a few dozen for when the bastages disappear in the winter leaves!

Tappin' from my iPad!
Yeah, they had the WalMart "red sticker" tag on them for 9.99. With the white/black box I thought they were refurbed or something.

Good, just let me know when you want me to come pick up that Cleveland Black! hehe.

Ha funny guy. After the range session I just had the black is going nowhere.

--
tapatalk

Last night I got a Taylormade 56* Rac Satin wedge from Sports Authority

I've seen these...what are they?

Well cookie and OG did a pretty good job of describing them. But they seem to a player improvement ball. Claim good distance but soft feel around the greens. Soft core, soft cover. So they claim it to be a softer ball, so seems great for winter play. In the winter ball thread in equipment section, i posted about these and plan on putting a little review of them up after todays round.

Well cookie and OG did a pretty good job of describing them. But they seem to a player improvement ball. Claim good distance but soft feel around the greens. Soft core, soft cover. So they claim it to be a softer ball, so seems great for winter play. In the winter ball thread in equipment section, i posted about these and plan on putting a little review of them up after todays round.
Thanks for the info, Playdough. I plan on picking up a box of these to see how they do for me, will check out your review once you post it up.

Nike Victory Red Forged wedges in 54* & 58 * for $90.97 from Golbal Golf, sweet.

1014770.jpg

Picked up a set of FST 125 Pros from Vibrant and went with flat black for my Burner 2.0's!

Those are going to look mean! Nice pickup mate.

Nice pick up DD!

Nice pick up DD!
I think so, 2 brand spanking wedges shipped to the house for less than one MSRP, pretty sweet to me.

Guys the Callaway HEX Black Tour balls showed up today and so far they feel awesome off the wedge, comparing to the tour iZ I will have a thread up after a little more time with them.

Sure did. Figured even if I don't play them right away, they'll still be good to have haha.

Early Christmas huh Yoccos! Good deal buddy :clapp:.

A buddy of mine won a Titleist Vokey Wedge and it happened to be the one that he had just bought. So I upgraded my 56* yesterday. Best part is that it was in the new wrapping and he only wanted $50 for it! Score!!

My Ping i15 hybrid turned up today - very happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I got home from our weekend trip last night I had brand new Nike Victory Red forged 54* & 58* wedges waiting on me, heading to the course this a.m. to try them out.

When I got home from our weekend trip last night I had brand new Nike Victory Red forged 54* & 58* wedges waiting on me, heading to the course this a.m. to try them out.

Good for you Dawg :clapp:! You are already a short game wizard so you should be lethal with these puppies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back