What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant complain about a club I hit 270 dead straight (longer then my driver right now lol)

Wow, I get mine to about 240, I have the 15*

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Wow, I get mine to about 240, I have the 15*

I am not that big but I had to focus on core with soccer and crew...with shorter clubs I hit farther then anyone I know my size. 5'9" 125 ftw :) Never underestimate what core strength can do for you in golf.

I am not that big but I had to focus on core with soccer and crew...with shorter clubs I hit farther then anyone I know my size. 5'9" 125 ftw :) Never underestimate what core strength can do for you in golf.

Dang I'm 6'3 190, but I'm not good at transferring weight lol

You hit a 'light' 8 iron 151. That isnt exactly long. And if you get 270 out of a 13*, than I might say that your distances are a little ill-proportioned.

You hit a 'light' 8 iron 151. That isnt exactly long. And if you get 270 out of a 13*, than I might say that your distances are a little ill-proportioned.

Mr. Negative tonight !

True as I hit my 7 155 and that's a full swing

I bought 2 dozen Nike tour one balls and 1 sleeve of
Q-stars to try.

tap on deez

That 270 is after roll (not to mention that the FW plays more like a 2 wood) and I didnt claim to be long I just said I hit short woods well.

I cant complain about a club I hit 270 dead straight (longer then my driver right now lol)

That 270 is after roll (not to mention that the FW plays more like a 2 wood) and I didnt claim to be long I just said I hit short woods well.

You said you hit short clubs well. That means 8-iron through lob wedge. You did claim to be longer than any of your friends your size. I know what a 2-wood is, and I own one. But what fairway are you hitting to get so much roll?

I bought 2 Taylormade Z TP wedges today. I had these way back before vokeys and went back to them now. Freakin new VR wedges had S400 shafts in them?....... heavy as hell.

my bad I meant to say woods not clubs...I live in AZ our fairways are a lot harder then most places since its 110 degrees out this time of year.

nice video btw loved that movie

awesome clip!! lol

Not at all Matty! Im just saying if someone is getting 270 out of a 13*, I would expect them to hit a light 8-iron at least 160.

I don't really agree with that, especially if they are talking about total distance and not carry distance.. Not to mention how much different some people swing an 8 iron vs a 3 wood..

Bought a couple of cheap wedges (52.8 and 56.12) to fill the gap as I ponder wedges, and I gotta say they honestly "ain't too bad". Twenty bucks a piece, they'll do for the time being.

I don't really agree with that, especially if they are talking about total distance and not carry distance.. Not to mention how much different some people swing an 8 iron vs a 3 wood..

I agree with both of you. While the "wood" swing is different from the iron swing and there is carry distance and total distance, but if you hit a 13* 3 wood 270 you're generating tour level swing speed. Like Thainer if your getting that level of SS you should be hitting your 8 about 160.

I agree with both of you. While the "wood" swing is different from the iron swing and there is carry distance and total distance, but if you hit a 13* 3 wood 270 you're generating tour level swing speed. Like Thainer if your getting that level of SS you should be hitting your 8 about 160.

I know I am not that fast (I wish I was though)...it is a 44inch 13* club though more like a driver is it not?

Not according to those boys hitting irons into the par 3, 260 yard #15 this weekend haha!

I see what you're saying, but I do think there are a lot of unmentioned variables (like carry vs roll, swing quality, mash factor, ball flight, etc) that should absolutely come into play.

bought a white ice 9 today. cant wait to get out for a round with it

yesterday i got new fj spider gloves... fit awesome

Bought a Callaway Org 14x bag since my Nike bag just broke.

Harrison Saga 60S tip prepped and cut to length to replace the broken RIP. Love me some Saga.

Jumped on the sports authority penta deal... 80 for 3 boxes + 30 for two golf shorts... They wouldn't give me friends and family 25% off one item but instead gave me $25 off 100... Go figure.

Waiting for 40 (20 x 2) back from Amex (facebook and 4 square)

Net $51 for everything. Awesome saturday!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my $40 back from Amex!

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3195459

Super Cheap Pentas! At this price it's cheaper than refinished / recycled balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back