What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garmin Approach G5 GPS rangefinder. Neat toy. Fun to use and so far dead on accurate. No costs after purchase. First thing I did was update to the most current map and software - took less than a half hour and it's all free. Nice logical layout and easy to use for finding distance, keeping score and stats, measuring shots. Comes preloaded with most decent courses, including both the executive 9 and the par 3, along with the 18 hole championship course at my home municipal facility. All of the courses that I play locally are there ready to use. :thumb:

Picked up an R9 460 with a Grafaloy Platinum shaft off of ebay for a steal, really wanting to try out the adjustable drivers.

Picked up an R9 460 with a Grafaloy Platinum shaft off of ebay for a steal, really wanting to try out the adjustable drivers.

nice pick up! I had that platinum shaft in my Diablo driver and really liked how that combo worked for me.

nice pick up! I had that platinum shaft in my Diablo driver and really liked how that combo worked for me.

Everytime I use the shaft fit it picks that shaft so I figure might give it a try.

Garmin Approach G5 GPS rangefinder. Neat toy. Fun to use and so far dead on accurate. No costs after purchase. First thing I did was update to the most current map and software - took less than a half hour and it's all free. Nice logical layout and easy to use for finding distance, keeping score and stats, measuring shots. Comes preloaded with most decent courses, including both the executive 9 and the par 3, along with the 18 hole championship course at my home municipal facility. All of the courses that I play locally are there ready to use. :thumb:

There's an unclaimed one sitting in the shop at BCC. I'm waiting to see how cheap I can get it for. Hahaha

Wilson Staff FG Tour Wedge 60°
Nike Windproof II Umbrella

The Nike Live Strong golf shirts are on sale on Dicks so I grabbed the white with black stripes.

I ordered a combo set of 3-5 MC and 6-pw TaylorMade to replace my CB that are hitting the market. The wait begins.... Thinking about a new driver now too, so obsessed

Was at the mall looking for shoes... Found some sweet shorts!

DSC00529.jpg

A dozen of these bad boys !

penta_tp-500x500.jpg

I gave in to all the hype and went and tried out the Mashie M4. Liked it so much I whipped out the CC.

Tap tap taparoo

Got a Dozen Titleist Pro V1 2011, Titleist Xouts, Penta Practice. lots of golf balls.

Arrived at the doorstep today:
3 Dozen Yellow Srixon Trispeed Tour balls, 1 Dozen TM Burner Tour balls, and Titleist Perma-Soft glove in one shipment
Some Puma shirts and hats in another shipment

4 dozen Top Flite Gamer V2s. Hope I like 'em :)

Power Balance wrist band and a new golf glove. I had a gift card to use up. The Loss Balance has me fine tuned and ready to leap short water hazards and tall tee's. I might even make bogey on my next par 5.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Nike SV Tour wedge 52*, returning the Nike SV Tour + wedge 52*. turns out the SV Tour + has conforming wedges, and has minor details on the logos/paint, such that it's not an exact mate to my 56* and 60* wedges.

My Titleist Rusty 60* wedge arrived today, all cleaned up now and looking great. Just waiting on the grip to arrive so I can regrip it

Just got a new Series 79 TM 770 Fontanna, lefty. First time I've used a mallet. Switched from an Odyssey #1 white hot blade. Cant beleive the difference. Balance, keeping a line, not coming up short. Sank a 53 foot putt off a right to left slope on Sunday never any doubt. Awsome putter.

I picked up a new Oakley shirt. It is now my favorite polo in my closet. It is absolutely awesome, stylish and super soft! LOVE IT and now I want more!

Picked up a Snake Eyes Viper Tour SV1 Blade Putter today. Kinda an impulse buy, but i thought it looked pretty neat.
a20791a12652f9b4dc1af7_m.jpg

a20791a12652faaf62ea27_m.jpg

a20791f12eb1782d6ed8d0_m.jpg

very nice putter

I bought a pair of FJ socks and a pair of Ashworth shorts....very noice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up with just a new TM Burner glove, but I went to the store planning on buying some closeout Srixon Zstar Yellows for $25 at Dick's. I knew I should have picked them up earlier.

Iomic midsize putter grip in my favorite color.

50326_red.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back