Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tpluff

I <3 GAWLF
Reaction score
Handicap
Winter
Great Friday, THP! Title explains it all on one of the more overlooked (in my option) but very personal aspects of golf equipment that has a TON of options out there.

What golf bag are you using in 2018? Talk about your bag and why you use what you do.

Poll included.

I am switching to my OGIO cart bag now that I can ride for free. Will have to get a new walking bag eventually. I really missed having 14 dividers so I can't wait till it arrives in the mail from Arizona.

Cleveland Black staff bag. I’m very particular about what pocket hold what and this has plenty of great pockets and it looks awesome.

Ogio Shredder carry bag. Love the woode top!

#FiberLaunch

I have a 2017 Sun Mountain cart bag, 14 way divider.

I'm still gaming my Sun Mountain Four5 from 2015. 14 way divider with stands that is great in the cart but light enough to walk with and keep all my clubs in alignment. OCD and back intact, it's perfect for me!

sac-stand-sunmtain-four5-3-z.jpg

N65390_zoom_D.jpg

Ping Hoofer... 5 slots
f50ce9d65eed567a52769527e9b18609.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have a couple of stand/carry bags for situations where I want to walk and carry, but this year I made the switch to a push cart whenever possible.

So, I've used a Sun Mountain sync for most of my rounds so far this year which is a cart bag.

I like having options though.

Sun Mountain 4.5 LS Carry/Stand Bag. I mostly carry or use a push cart. Lots of space for clubs and light for size. The pocket layout isn't ideal, but a solid bag. Sun Mountain is a Montana company!

I alternate between a Sun Mountain Four 5 and my camo Callaway Grandaddy bag.

Blue Nike Air Hybrid bag. I’ve had it a couple of years and it’s the most durable and best bag I’ve owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Mountain Four5 and I love it

I’ve still got a 2015 Ogio Grom carry bag. It’s a spot I really need to update this year and I’m thinking about a cart bag because 100% of my rounds are played using a push cart or riding.

Sun Mountain C130-S. Best bag ever made IMO.

This one

e9f8635828528151ec5c4c0b0bd43427.jpg

Sun Mountain stand bag. Light, sturdy, 14 way.

Bought the Maxfli U-Series 4.0 cart bag late last year, and like it a lot. It's light weight, has top handles, plenty of pockets, and I like the layout of the 14-way dividers.

maxfli u4.0.jpg4.0 top.png

2018 Ping Hoofer Lite. I'll be walking 120+ rounds this year and the Hoofer Lite is the most comfortable carry bag for me. I like the changes they made to the strap for 2018.

Cobra Ultralite cart bag. Amazing bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sun Mountain C130. Best bag I have ever had.

2013 Titleist Lightweight stand bag, in orange, is my primary bag.

I also have the white Ben Hogan stand bag and an old mid-90s King Cobra stand bag, though the bottom of it is cracked and the spine won't stay in place anymore.

I bought a W/S featherlite stand bag from a relative of Kevin Streelman. He threw in two staff hats with Streels embroidered on the back.

Ogio Cirrus

Back