What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

I love scripting my outfits for some weird reason. Maybe it’s the anticipation of playing the next day.
Tomorrow:
Puma Jackpot 5 pocket pants - black
Stitch polo shirt - black w/white pinstripes
Puma cloud spun 1/4 zip - Black/grey

I love scripting my outfits for some weird reason. Maybe it’s the anticipation of playing the next day.
Tomorrow:
Puma Jackpot 5 pocket pants - black
Stitch polo shirt - black w/white pinstripes
Puma cloud spun 1/4 zip - Black/grey

It’s not weird, it’s awesome and that scripting is 🔥

Perfect day for me to bust out my TBC 1/4 zip. D81E60DC-4DFA-4619-8EFF-3B64DC312467.jpeg

been on the struggle bus from hell. i rarely dress up for golf. i figured if i dress for success my golf game might change. SMH didnt help one bit.

63389610472__3D045094-77E5-4A01-A570-4F6AD30C502D.jpeg

Playing Cape Fear Country Club tomorrow with @GolfTravelDude and 2 of his friends! Do I have enough turtles?! 😳🤣🐢
04F20C53-51B7-4F54-909D-5F696E9E1DD5.jpeg05964853-689F-4E0A-8525-7888C7CD2200.jpeg

Today, I wore what could keep me warm! High in the low 50's. We teed off at 1:00PM, so we played through the warmest part of the day, but toward the end of the round, with the sun getting low in the sky, it got pretty cold. It was in the upper 20's overnight with a hard frost. The head pro told us the course wasn't frost free untill about 11:00AM!

This is a private course that my buddy's Son arranged for us to play. For cart fee only! He is their FedEx Express driver, takes care of them, and has the gift of gab to boot! He has talked out way onto several courses that would be out of our reach.

I wore THP apparel just now for the first time. A beanie I bought last November had its first outing. 🙂

Yes, I dressed myself this morning. I have an excellent sense of what looks good together lol. Nothing goes together lol.
Screenshot_20220609-194534_Gallery.jpg

E241D22F-13F0-4991-A67E-C7A3B4403A82.jpeg

Went out and played in baking heat and humidity today. I was wearing performance fabric underwear beneathe TM performance fabric slacks. UA performance fabric shirt to top it all off. You know that it's humid when you when you wear nothing but performance fabric clothing and still wind up with a case of swamp ass!

Izod swingflex shorts, true eco shoes, and Haggar 18 polo

I am sun-sensitive, so I wore long pants, a sun-protective long-sleeved coverup and hat with a 5" brim, both from Solumbra, and cloth hiking gloves from REI after I hit my fairway shot.

Wide brim hat and shorts, with short sleeve shirt. And sun screen.

Navy Cloudspun Puma polo.
Mustard colour trousers.
Stuburt shoes (white).
Adidas cap.

Ariat M4 Rebar pants
UA Tee
UA hooded quarter zip
Little Donkey Andy wind vest
Berne thick quarter zip over everything in the early AM when temps were in the upper 30's.

Hogan polo
Hagar slacks
Puma Cloudspun Arnold Palmer 1/4 zip
Puma Alphacat shoes
Titleist hat

Yesterday, a hoodie and jeans.

Come at me. 🤣

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Heard about a new shirt through some buddies I play with, they said these shirts had a different material to your standard golf shirts. So I brought it to see what all of the fuss was about and is probably the most comfortable shirt I own. Only down side is there is just the 1 design at the moment, I think they are only a new brand. Took this photo from their website, I don't have any wearing it yet. Has anyone tried shirts with this material before?

https://leogolfco.com.au/

Attachments

• P2133633-3-2.jpg
    P2133633-3-2.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 12
Back