What did you shoot today?

Yesterday, I started on the back with 38, and finished with 43 on the front, for 81 (+9). 8/14 fairways, 4 GIRs.

Irons have driven my recent improvement, but not yesterday; I just didn't hit the ball very well. Putter and short game saved this round, getting up-and-down for par 8 times.

A missed 3-foot putt and drowning one in a pond cost me 3 shots.

39/39 - 78 from 7100

Trying to prep for annual all day golf at Oak Tree National where the host makes us play 7480 😭😭😭😭😭😭

39/39 - 78 from 7100

Trying to prep for annual all day golf at Oak Tree National where the host makes us play 7480 😭😭😭😭😭😭
My above remark would apply to this as well. Must be tough... :rolleyes:

It’s sure not easy. Hard work pays off.

I wasn't referring to the score. I was referring to how difficult it must be to have to play all day at OTN.

I wasn't referring to the score. I was referring to how difficult it must be to have to play all day at OTN.
From 7480 on that course it’s like going through the meat grinder three times.

From 7480 on that course it’s like going through the meat grinder three times.

I'm sure it is, but I'm not sure many would pass it up unless they simply didn't have the carry to play the distance.

39 / 43 for and 82

Fell apart a bit around hole 12. I got pretty aggravated and started to become disinterested in playing as the round took 5 hours and 15 minutes to complete.

It is really hard for me to stay focused when I am waiting for 10 to 20 minutes in between shots.

Attachments

• 2020-06-12_1220.png
    2020-06-12_1220.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 8
44/43 for an 87.

Played a course other than my home course for the first time this season. It was a shorter and less challenging course other than a lot of uneven lies. I typically hit my irons well and struggle getting off the tee. Today I was alright off the tee but really struggled from inside 130 yards. My putting absolutely saved me today. Zero 3 putts and only 35 for the round.

Ingleside Round 87.png

Last edited:
1591993739733.png

Can't seem to figure out why I can't break 80....I can drive it like a single-digit player, approach like a 5 index, and putt like I have advanced Parkinson's.

86....after going 4 over in the front for a 40 my short game fell apart on the back. A couple bad shanks from inside 80 yds. Now that I’m driving the ball longer I’m not used to hitting 3/4 wedges into greens . I need to hit the range for that practice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an amazing day of golf at Streamsong Black!! We all played great and our caddie Steve was awesome!!

@MWard 76
Me 77
@X.Man 79
@BigDill 90
0806ebb74feadac01ea4fa4eed4f21fb.jpg

Played 9 at one of my most difficult courses and managed a 44 which I am very happy with. I am lucky if I leave there with a 48 or 49 most times, but managed a better score this time around.

Well i was able to get out and play 18 49 front 46 back. Too many penalties killed my round, worst round of the season but will be back at it this weekend.

43/45 = 88. Overall not hitting it terribly, but had a few holes where I apparently temporarily forgot how to swing a golf club. 6/12 FW, 4/18 GIR, 31 putts.

Shot a 38 with a three putt par on a par 5 being too aggressive. Darn thunderstorms prevented finishing round. Was hoping to break 80 Today

82 net 69, and for the first time under 10 hcp. Golf is fun this year!

20200613_135004.jpg

Felt a lot better than last time out. Started off pretty good and then went a little flat. My front and back 9 trends have officially flipped. Beat up the par 5's. Got robbed on a couple birdies by my least favorite greens, but got one I wouldn't have. Iron play was strong except for a couple little pulls, which I was doing off the tee too. Got pretty lucky on a 6-iron punch out from 112 behind a tree onto the front edge to make par. Fun morning.

A sweet 105. Hit a lot of shots I was happy with, and, some I wasn’t.

85. not great but it felt way worse

Back