What did you shoot today?

Played in some crazy wind it’s at and shot much better than I thought I would. Shot a 37-38-75 with 2 doubles, 4 birdies, and 3 bogies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I shot a 107 today and only put one or two balls in play off the tee. Irons were pretty good and chipping showed some promise.

I shot a four over 75 today and it should have been so much better. I was one under after 11 holes. I sputtered in on the last 7 holes, going double, par, bogey, bogey, par, par, bogey. A bit frustrating, when I had a chance to post my best score of the year. Still, I had three birdies and was two inches from holing a putt that would have given me my first eagle of the year.

Put up a pretty nice 78 yesterday. Had a few unforced errors with the two bad doubles and two bad three putts. However, I played really well in the middle of the round including making a birdie on the #1 handicap and chipping in on the next hole for back to back birdies. The wind picked up a bit on the back nine, and the last few holes were straight into the wind which was pretty tough.

1697462235586.png

74 - two shots under my age :eek:
Started on a Par 5 with a 7 then a 4 on a Par 3, got the body to talk to the brain., then pars and birdies came. 25 putts and 4 birdies later finished with a 74

Got to test out all the various rain gear I acquired this year. Shot a 44 over a very wet and windy 9 holes. Couldn't hit a single iron well at all.

Shot a 42/42 for an 84 today. Overall it was a positive round. The driver was a little slicey at the beginning but it was manageable. The irons were pretty dialed in. Had a 30 yard chip in with the GW and two birdies on 2 of the par 5s which is not a common thing for me. If I would have avoided two of the 3 putts and penalties I would have sniffing 80.

36/37/73

12 fairways, 12 greens, 32 putts, 2 birds.

And one missed birdie putt of LESS THAN 2 FEET!

Man, that hurt. Hole #17. I'd say that I never take short putts for granted, but, well... there ya go.

47/46 for a 93. It wasn't pretty.

I've played interlock grip for years, and decided to try overlap today. I was going to stick with it for the whole round, come hell or high water. The range is closed for overseed right now, so no practice or warmup with it - straight to the first tee, a couple swings, and go. The results of the experiment were less than stellar, it was very uncomfortable for me and it showed.

I shot 38-40-78 today at White Pines Golf Club in Swanton, Ohio. Played pretty well the front nine, but was just hanging on for
dear life on the back. Luckily, my chipping and putting was better than my ball striking......7 GIR, 6/10 Up and Down, and 29 putts.

1697586124334.png

Today is the kind of day makes me want to quit golf. I truly don’t know what happened. I couldn’t find a fairway to save my life and had the worst putting performance in almost 2 years. I didn’t even play the last hole after straight topping the drive into the creek like 60 yards from the tee box. Just gave myself the net double that hcp would be capped at.
IMG_0399.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-18 at 7.20.49 PM.png

42/43 for an 85 today. No real big mistakes, but a lot of little ones, and they add up on the scorecard too. It was basically a round of bogey golf punctuated by a few pars and one double.

Shot 77 from 6100 yards…38/39.

6 bogies
1 birdie
11 pars

Left a few shots out there, could’ve been lower. Guess that’s what keeps us playing.

Played a 2 person scramble on a wet day yesterday. We played 1 shot better than last time we played the same course.

38+39=77

4 over 75, with 12 GIR, 30 putts, 8/13 fairways. Overall, a good round that could have been better.

It was a beautiful day in KC so my wife and I took a day off work and played 18. I went 46/46 for a 92. Best part of my day was driver off the tee. I'd been struggling with the driver and it felt good to finally figure some stuff out. Worse part was putting. 40 total putts with six 3-putts. Woof. I kept pushing everything it seemed. Too bad because I could have set a PB had I eliminated 4 of those.

43/41 = 84. I found a good swing thought that was working for me, and was hitting the ball pretty well. Had a great day with driver, decent day with irons and putter. Surprisingly, it was a very so-so day with the short game, which is usually one of my stronger points. 12/14 FW, 6/18 GIR, 31 putts with one 3-putt.

C99242F5-2374-4395-B01D-6A21724A3D34.jpeg
44. I had to play a 3rd from the tee box on 3 and 8. Had my second tee shots been my first, would have been a 40. Pretty decent 9. Looking to build off it
5/7 fairways.

Back