What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday it was rainy but not too cold or windy. Today it was very wet with standing water, low to mid thirties with winds 10-15 mph. I walked 18 both days. It was pretty tough both days and wore these ole legs out. Yesterday: 37 45 82. Today: 37 41 78.

Lefty I have to admire you for walking brother! You are a tough old coot for sure :D. Those scores will come down for you in the spring as you have a pretty swing and make solid ball contact.

Yesterday it was rainy but not too cold or windy. Today it was very wet with standing water, low to mid thirties with winds 10-15 mph. I walked 18 both days. It was pretty tough both days and wore these ole legs out. Yesterday: 37 45 82. Today: 37 41 78.

Nice, Lefty! Nasty weather!

Awesome Lefty! Great job out there.

Lefty I have to admire you for walking brother! You are a tough old coot for sure :D. Those scores will come down for you in the spring as you have a pretty swing and make solid ball contact.

Very nice Lefty, good shooting buddy, OG is QFT, you have a great swing and strike the ball very well.

Today was rough as a corn cob, I had an 85 today in the blitz. Hit 11/14 fairways, 9/12 with the new driver. Could not hit the ball very well with the hybrids or the irons. Carded 2 doubles and 1 birdie used 32 putts with only 1 three jack so the ball striking after the tee shot was pretty ugly for the most part. I did something unusual for me too, I missed 3 putts from the 3/4 foot range on my home greens. It was a great day to be out with friends and hitting the ball though, sunny and in the low 50's.

Today was a decent day in all - even when my ball striking was so streaky. I shot a 49/44 for a 93 in some pretty chilly wind (gusting up to 20mph). My putting saved the day - no three putts in the entire round, thanks to my new SeeMore - and I made three 15+ footers to avoid blowups.

Today was a decent day in all - even when my ball striking was so streaky. I shot a 49/44 for a 93 in some pretty chilly wind (gusting up to 20mph). My putting saved the day - no three putts in the entire round, thanks to my new SeeMore - and I made three 15+ footers to avoid blowups.

Nice Jersey Nate!

today was not good... the wind was howling... like blow you off your stance howling
front 9 was okay and managed to play bogey golf
the back was crazy
at least i made a couple of birdies

65!!(net)

That would be a 85 gross 39/46. This was with 3 triples with everything else being pars and bogeys. This ties my low round but I cant record it since it is out of season here in CO. Remove the 3 bad holes and I'm scaring 80. My practice and lessons are starting to pay dividends as I was more consistent today. Cant wait to play on greens that arent frozen solid.

65!!(net)

That would be a 85 gross 39/46. This was with 3 triples with everything else being pars and bogeys. This ties my low round but I cant record it since it is out of season here in CO. Remove the 3 bad holes and I'm scaring 80. My practice and lessons are starting to pay dividends as I was more consistent today. Cant wait to play on greens that arent frozen solid.
Great job!

65!!(net)

Nice going mhg, it took me a second to see the small print in the post. I am unfamilar with out of season scoring, why are you not allowed to post a score then? And why is there such a thing, it seems to me if you can get out and play the score should count.

Nice going mhg, it took me a second to see the small print in the post. I am unfamilar with out of season scoring, why are you not allowed to post a score then? And why is there such a thing, it seems to me if you can get out and play the score should count.

In colder climates you are restricted during certain months. This is because the course does play different both in good ways (more roll) and bad (frozen greens). I believe March 1st is when I can post a round played here. If I was to go to a warmer area and play it would count.

Today was rough as a corn cob, I had an 85 today in the blitz. Hit 11/14 fairways, 9/12 with the new driver. Could not hit the ball very well with the hybrids or the irons. Carded 2 doubles and 1 birdie used 32 putts with only 1 three jack so the ball striking after the tee shot was pretty ugly for the most part. I did something unusual for me too, I missed 3 putts from the 3/4 foot range on my home greens. It was a great day to be out with friends and hitting the ball though, sunny and in the low 50's.

Nice going teammate* even if your not happy with your 85. It was 60 here today. :D

*as of today, tomorrow ??

In colder climates you are restricted during certain months. This is because the course does play different both in good ways (more roll) and bad (frozen greens). I believe March 1st is when I can post a round played here. If I was to go to a warmer area and play it would count.

Good golfing for sure! Winter golf sucks and it's hard to play to your summer handicap. I know my play is no where near as consistent when the course conditions change and with stiffness, too many clothes, unfair greens etc. You got to blame something huh? :banghead:

Good golfing for sure! Winter golf sucks and it's hard to play to your summer handicap. I know my play is no where near as consistent when the course conditions change and with stiffness, too many clothes, unfair greens etc. You got to blame something huh? :banghead:
I played today Bill. It was 22º when we teed off. Our GHIN season is closed so scores don't really matter, that and the fact the greens were like cement and the ball acted like a superball when it hit the green. :)

That is the biggie over at the goat track, I think it is impossible to play a round over there right now without at least 2 three putts but probably more, with the occasional 4 or 5 putt thrown into the mix. :beat-up:

Great day for golf here. Celebrating my golfing buddies birthday today, so we went out for hopefully 18. Got off quick, but could not hit any club in the bag. But we were both having fun. Made the turn in 51. Worst 9 in probably 5 years. But we were still enjoying the day. Played the back in 39. New I had a little game in me. Told birthday boy the front 9 was for him. That was his present, letting him win on the front. The back was for me though.

whatever i shot today it wasnt good... but the weather was perfect and it was better than working

82 at Golf Club of McKinney today. I played the Back nine first, and played it pretty bad, 8 over 44. I played the Front nine last, and got an Eagle 3 on number one, Chipped in my 3rd shot from about 40 yards out. (second Chip in Eagle in less than 2 months!) Ended up 2 over on the Front, for a 38.

82 at Golf Club of McKinney today. I played the Back nine first, and played it pretty bad, 8 over 44. I played the Front nine last, and got an Eagle 3 on number one, Chipped in my 3rd shot from about 40 yards out. (second Chip in Eagle in less than 2 months!) Ended up 2 over on the Front, for a 38.

Congrats on the Eagle, that is always a great round when that happens.

Great day for golf here. Celebrating my golfing buddies birthday today, so we went out for hopefully 18. Got off quick, but could not hit any club in the bag. But we were both having fun. Made the turn in 51. Worst 9 in probably 5 years. But we were still enjoying the day. Played the back in 39. New I had a little game in me. Told birthday boy the front 9 was for him. That was his present, letting him win on the front. The back was for me though.

Great Finish!

Solid score buddy - GREAT day to be out there. Scored just a little bit better than Tuesday, huh? LOL

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Played 45 yesterday, one hell of a day on the course! I shot a 94, 89, and 42.

Nice eagle TexasGolfer! And, good scoring. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back