What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play 9 lastnight in my league and shot a 44. I hit my driver good last night and my short game was decent not great. I made 3 good par saves and was very happy with those. I putted very good, lag and short putts. I just couldn't hit my irons good. I had 3 chances from the middle of the fairway to hit the green and I hit them way short or big pulls or pushes. I need to hit the range and work on my irons.

a super sexy 49 :angry:

Lats have been really sore the last week or so...and wanting to play doesn't help them heal faster.

Played a 9-9-9 competition, best ball, greensome and foursome. Shot 35/36/40 to finish +6. Net score -6.

78! 40-38 best round of the year - 4 birdies! (so it should have been lower but it's all gooood!)

78! 40-38 best round of the year - 4 birdies! (so it should have been lower but it's all gooood!)

Great playing!

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Shot 40 35 75 today. A couple hiccups on the front but I'll take over all score.

Great round ghsace! :clapp:

I had a crazy front nine with back to back snowmen (8) on holes 7 & 8 for a 47. I did come back with a good round on the back with a 38. We played it strickly down and dirty in the rocks and any gawd awful lie you could imagine,,,,, I got on the front. I was laying on a root and hit a great chip off of it but the darn thing landed up in a little cactus looking plant. Took my Niblick 42 and chipped the thing out of the cactus plant as the ball was stuck about two feet above ground. Boom snowman by the time the ball landed in the cup. Anyway with all the trees I hit on the front and there were a ton, my score was decent. 85 today.

Last edited:
Shot 40 35 75 today. A couple hiccups on the front but I'll take over all score.

Nice round buddy!

wow, nice round!

No idea how this will come out, but just finished nine and cooling off before my league nine after while. Shot 38 on the front which is pretty exciting for me.

2 birdied and three bodies which included one 3 putt. Only 3/6 fw's and 6 gir. Not bad for this old fat boy!

Tap,Tap,Tap

No idea how this will come out, but just finished nine and cooling off before my league nine after while. Shot 38 on the front which is pretty exciting for me.

2 birdied and three bodies which included one 3 putt. Only 3/6 fw's and 6 gir. Not bad for this old fat boy!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Geez where do you play golf?

My best round of the year 82! Driver and irons were on. May have broke 80 for the first time in my life if it wasnt for the hybrid.

Nice round!!!!!!!!! That's a great score and more birdies than I've seen all month!

North Carolina. Lol.. Seriously you made me laugh.

Geez where do you play golf?

I had a crazy front nine with back to back snowmen (8) on holes 7 & 8 for a 47. I did come back with a good round on the back with a 38. We played it strickly down and dirty in the rocks and any gawd awful lie you could imagine,,,,, I got on the front. I was laying on a root and hit a great chip off of it but the darn thing landed up in a little cactus looking plant. Took my Niblick 42 and chipped the thing out of the cactus plant as the ball was stuck about two feet above ground. Boom snowman by the time the ball landed in the cup. Anyway with all the trees I hit on the front and there were a ton, my score was decent. 85 today.

I had one of those holes as well, except creek instead of cactus-an 8 none the less. It was on the back side (44). Otherwise, I was just the opposite, started good and wilted. Me and three other old fools walked, it was only 92 degrees but sure felt hot! Anyway, I was 1 under after 8 and finished 9 over on the day. 37 44 81. That's OK though because I haven't gotten to play this week and needed to get out there. (going crazy)

Great report on knee yesterday, good to go! Now gotta rush out to a BBQ fundraiser-sure hope it is indoors!

Man, that is a great round after that rough as a corncob start. Nice comeback buddy.

I had one of those holes as well, except creek instead of cactus-an 8 none the less. It was on the back side (44). Otherwise, I was just the opposite, started good and wilted. Me and three other old fools walked, it was only 92 degrees but sure felt hot! Anyway, I was 1 under after 8 and finished 9 over on the day. 37 44 81. That's OK though because I haven't gotten to play this week and needed to get out there. (going crazy)

Great report on knee yesterday, good to go! Now gotta rush out to a BBQ fundraiser-sure hope it is indoors!

That is great news Lefty, I know it is a relief to hear it officially.

My best round of the year 82! Driver and irons were on. May have broke 80 for the first time in my life if it wasnt for the hybrid.

Good round Tex!!! 70's sound right around the corner

79 on a 73.3 rating/144 slope course. Ever since changing my grip and opening my stance a couple months ago, I have shaved almost three strokes off my game. I guess it goes to show you how much an actual lesson for the first time in ten years can pay off.

Shot so bad today, but I had a great time playing with DMB. He was all over pins all day. I played pretty well the first 3, but I lost it on number 4 and it just got in my head. I probably shot a 52 or 54. DMB shot a 42. I feel bad that he had to put up with me hacking it around the course.

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Shot so bad today, but I had a great time playing with DMB. He was all over pins all day. I played pretty well the first 3, but I lost it on number 4 and it just got in my head. I probably shot a 52 or 54. DMB shot a 42. I feel bad that he had to put up with me hacking it around the course.

Just a bad round Seth, it happens to everyone. Shake it off, go grab some sushi and next time you will be back to the old Seth!!! The point is you had a nice round of golf with a friend and that is all that should matter!

Another very solid day tee to green , scoring was hard to come by today but carded a 78, bunch of pars and a few bogeys , once i figure out how to read a #@$% green i think things will go alot smoother, were not that far off

So I took the day off from work and played the most holes I have ever played in a day...45. Two 18-hole rounds and a 9-hole round that I didn't really want to play but my brother gave me a guilt trip about having to play by himself because he had just got there. Anyway, first round was going great, 40 on the front but had a couple 3-putts. Some annoying kid joined us on the back and he was screwing around and talking all the time in back swings and it was getting very annoying and I lost my focus, ended up with a 43, so I had 83 for the first round. Second round I was shooting great on the front, was at 1 over with 2 holes to go. Bogeyed 8, had a perfect drive down the middle on 9, and ended up catching the next shot fat. Third shot went to the back of the green and the green is severely sloped toward the front. I ended up 3-putting for a double...GRRRR. So I was at 40 again on the front. I knew I needed to have a great back 9. Was even through 13, then bogeyed #14. Holes 15 and 16 were pars, then took a double on 17. 18 is a par 5, laid up on my second shot because you have to carry a pond to get to the green. Approach shot went straight at the pin and landed 10 feet past. Putt coming back came up a half a roll short, which would have given me a 78, but instead settled for a 79, but I was happy because it is only the 3rd time I have broken 80 but I am ALWAYS around like 81-82. So it was great. By that time my brother gave me a guilt trip to play another 9, and ended up shooting 43, but I think it was partially due to fatigue and just really wanting to go home, lol. I wasn't driving the ball as well on the last 9 I played, I suddenly had a fade going on with all my drives. So overall good day! Things are looking positive!

Just a bad round Seth, it happens to everyone. Shake it off, go grab some sushi and next time you will be back to the old Seth!!! The point is you had a nice round of golf with a friend and that is all that should matter!

Thanks G! DMB was very gracious because I get pretty unbearable after a bad round as I tend to obsess about it. After sushi and a couple of Guinnesses, i started feeling better.

Thanks G! DMB was very gracious because I get pretty unbearable after a bad round as I tend to obsess about it. After sushi and a couple of Guinnesses, i started feeling better.

Hey beer always makes it better haha

So I took the day off from work and played the most holes I have ever played in a day...45. Two 18-hole rounds and a 9-hole round that I didn't really want to play but my brother gave me a guilt trip about having to play by himself because he had just got there. Anyway, first round was going great, 40 on the front but had a couple 3-putts. Some annoying kid joined us on the back and he was screwing around and talking all the time in back swings and it was getting very annoying and I lost my focus, ended up with a 43, so I had 83 for the first round. Second round I was shooting great on the front, was at 1 over with 2 holes to go. Bogeyed 8, had a perfect drive down the middle on 9, and ended up catching the next shot fat. Third shot went to the back of the green and the green is severely sloped toward the front. I ended up 3-putting for a double...GRRRR. So I was at 40 again on the front. I knew I needed to have a great back 9. Was even through 13, then bogeyed #14. Holes 15 and 16 were pars, then took a double on 17. 18 is a par 5, laid up on my second shot because you have to carry a pond to get to the green. Approach shot went straight at the pin and landed 10 feet past. Putt coming back came up a half a roll short, which would have given me a 78, but instead settled for a 79, but I was happy because it is only the 3rd time I have broken 80 but I am ALWAYS around like 81-82. So it was great. By that time my brother gave me a guilt trip to play another 9, and ended up shooting 43, but I think it was partially due to fatigue and just really wanting to go home, lol. I wasn't driving the ball as well on the last 9 I played, I suddenly had a fade going on with all my drives. So overall good day! Things are looking positive!

That's a good day when you get to play that much. You should be very happy with the 79 on the second round because that's a lot of hole to keep your focus. Good playing and I'm sure there will be more 70's to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back