What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday it was a 87, but it should have been much much better. Tee to green I'm playing the best I ever have, 10/14 fw, 13/18 GIR, but wait for it.....7, 3 putts! Didn't one putt any greens, it was just a terrible day with the flat stick, guess what I'm practicing this week?

As I just stated in my welcome post I am very up and down. I shot a 92 last week at Shrigley Hall and managed to shoot a 3 over 73 at High Legh today. The best round that I have ever shot in my life!! Guarantee that when I play tomorrow though that I won't be anywhere near a +3 round haha.

Today was a different sort of day. I shot 82 with a 41 and 41. Hit irons and driver really well, but the wedges, which are usually one of my best clubs, let me down. Hawk came alive today with a 95. He caught a hot putter and nailed about 8 putts. He was also hitting his driver incredibly.

shot a 90 today left the driverin the bag till the 17th it was in time out.
43 out
47 in

could of easily dropped 10 off with better putting my putting was awfull missed a few birdie putts to boot
5 pars and a birdie

Yesterday it was a 87, but it should have been much much better. Tee to green I'm playing the best I ever have, 10/14 fw, 13/18 GIR, but wait for it.....7, 3 putts! Didn't one putt any greens, it was just a terrible day with the flat stick, guess what I'm practicing this week?

Breeze those are some great stats dude besides the putts. I am really impressed and even more jealous.

Breeze those are some great stats dude besides the putts. I am really impressed and even more jealous.

Thanks Dent, tee to green I'm the playing the golf of a single digit HC, putting on the other hand... I think its part me and part the putter, the lie angle just doesn't work for my stroke. He's already out of the bag and after rolling a ton of balls today on my practice green, my first putter ever is back in the bag. Its called "the gun", its got a graphite shaft and it looks like poo, but I just make everything with it and it works for my stroke.

Finally got out today!! WOO HOO! I played 9 at my home course. Shot 44, 5/9 FIR, only 1 GIR, and 17 putts. Windy, 15-30 MPH, Sunny, and 50 degrees.

Ballstriking was pretty good, just left about 5 putts out there. Short ones......too bad. Can't wait to play again!

Thanks Dent, tee to green I'm the playing the golf of a single digit HC, putting on the other hand... I think its part me and part the putter, the lie angle just doesn't work for my stroke. He's already out of the bag and after rolling a ton of balls today on my practice green, my first putter ever is back in the bag. Its called "the gun", its got a graphite shaft and it looks like poo, but I just make everything with it and it works for my stroke.

Without a doubt in my mind, even close to scratch. If I could grab those stats like that I'd be nabbing low 70's easily. Keep hitting the ball like that and get the putting in order man.

Any plans on purchasing a new putter?

Without a doubt in my mind, even close to scratch. If I could grab those stats like that I'd be nabbing low 70's easily. Keep hitting the ball like that and get the putting in order man.

Any plans on purchasing a new putter?

Yes, the new Taylormade putter is coming soon for the MC, and when it does, I will be spending every free moment on the putting green.

Played at one of my favorite courses back home today, Trillium Golf Links. I took a picture of the approach on #8 for you guys. How sweet is this?

aefc9626-7147-254d.jpg

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Looks great TC! Howd ya do?

Shot a 73 today buddy. It was a great day! I'll update more once I get off the road.

93 on a windy day...played first three holes with two guys who didn't know a lot about the game. Thankfully was rescued on the 4th hole by some friends.

Jesus, what else is new. Great shooting once again TC! Keep it up!!!!

Thanks Dent! It should've been lower too. I scored so well on the par 5's but the 3's got their vengeance on me, lol.

Had a nice eagle today on the par 5 4th.

windy again, 20-25 mph

45 and 43 for my low round of the year

35 putts though, had a few 1 putts, only 1 three put after I hit a bomb of a 5 iron onto the green on a par 5 and then 3 putted from 45 feet

Had 1 penalty stoke and had 4 "bad shots" which were bad iron shots out of high grass, 1 bad shot with the niblick and hitting a 9 iron sideways

So I got done so fast, I decided to play 9 more to pair up my score with Thursdays awful 48

Shot 44 with 19 putts, two 3 putts. Had 2 penalty strokes and one other "bad shot"

All in all, im pleased with the scores. I however cannot get off of the tee very well at all, pushing EVERYTHING right, plus winds blowing in my face and right lead to alot of scrambling. HIt only TWO fairways all day, thats just awful.

Niblick was pretty good today, did well on a few holes with it, rolled out on a few, and swung too easy on 2 and left balls short.

Not happy with 3 three putts in 27 holes, but 2 of them were long first putts, the last one was just me being stupid

Shot a 73 today buddy. It was a great day! I'll update more once I get off the road.

Talk about a dude on freaking fire lately! Man, every time you post a score in here it's a heck of a round. I'm happy to hear that man, keep it going! Well, at least until around mid-August! :wink:

Nice score, lefty!

Talk about a dude on freaking fire lately! Man, every time you post a score in here it's a heck of a round. I'm happy to hear that man, keep it going! Well, at least until around mid-August! :wink:

Thanks Jake and Sean (can't multiquote from the phone). I shot 4 under on the par 5's today which included one eagle. There's no reason why I shouldn't have been under par today. I'm getting closer though.

I'm seeing a lot of great scores in here! Good job everyone

Tap before talk.

didnt play great today but didnt play really bad either lol, 43/38=81
could of been a hole lot lower if it wasnt blowing 35-40mph, finally got the driver figured back out, last 2 times out have been horrible, andy gave me a tip in the ask the pro section and i only missed 2 fairways after starting that, i was swaying toward the target with my driver and getting my head out in front of the ball thats why i was hitting really low hooks, as soon as i started keeping my head behind the ball and making sure i wasnt swaying i was hitting the R11 great.

The weather is getting better and so are the scores. Looking good THP'ers! TC awesome round buddy and that golf course you played on is making me drool all over myself :hungry:

The weather is getting better and so are the scores. Looking good THP'ers! TC awesome round buddy and that golf course you played on is making me drool all over myself :hungry:

You really would like this course buddy. Maybe you can make a special trip up and us Calloway's can treat you to a round here. It's visually stunning nad precision is a must. I bet your new sticks would feel right at home!

Played in a scramble today. Really cold, really windy. Made a couple nice longish putts for birdie, hit a couple decent drivers, and few nice knock down irons. Best shot of the day was a 3H on a 207 yard par three. Cross and slightly into the wind to about 18'. Of course, we all missed the damn putt. Only one birdie all day on that hole. That skin was worth $190.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back