What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing round today, TC. You are getting your game ready. Nice work.

Couldn't play today... Snow on the ground!!

went back for 18 at Painted Dunes as I am heading to West Point, NY for 10 days and do not forsee any golf at all. Played East/West (PAR 72)and shot a 83. Did not hit a lot of greens in regulation today (4/18). Which means I had a lot of up & down chances 7/12. Rounded it out with 31 putts. All-in-all not bad the weather was like 80 and a little breezy.

Shot a 74 today .... which ties my career low round (shot it 4 times last year).

Went out in 38 and came home in 36. Pretty unspectacular round to be honest. 16 pars, 2 bogeys. Just couldn't make any putts.

Playing again Friday so hopefully the trend continues.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

once those birdies start dropping youll be well on your way to scratch! nice shootin tc

I played with Thainer21 today and it was a bad day of golf.

I shot 40 on the front and it should have been lower, i was just missing putts by burning the edges. I also left my wedge game at home. On the back I blew up for a 48 with only 2 pars.

Scariest part of this whole story.....I still WON BY A LOT!

Poor Thainer, his new nickname is hundy!

He put up a BIG NUMBER. Of course I am only saying this because he is/was okay with it, but it was a BIG NUMBER! My hand was tired from all the big number writing and I think for his birthday we should get him an abacus to add that score up.

Poor Thainer is right! Definitely sounds like the two of you had a ruff day. Was this a more difficult course? or poor conditions? or just one of those days?

I played with Thainer21 today and it was a bad day of golf.

I shot 40 on the front and it should have been lower, i was just missing putts by burning the edges. I also left my wedge game at home. On the back I blew up for a 48 with only 2 pars.

Scariest part of this whole story.....I still WON BY A LOT!

Poor Thainer, his new nickname is hundy!

He put up a BIG NUMBER. Of course I am only saying this because he is/was okay with it, but it was a BIG NUMBER! My hand was tired from all the big number writing and I think for his birthday we should get him an abacus to add that score up.

Poor Thainer! 48?!? Windemere CC?

Poor Thainer is right! Definitely sounds like the two of you had a ruff day. Was this a more difficult course? or poor conditions? or just one of those days?

Nah. Like I said I played decent on the front. Maybe my game fell apart waiting for hundy to get in the hole each time...hehe

Nah. Like I said I played decent on the front. Maybe my game fell apart waiting for hundy to get in the hole each time...hehe

Poor hundy... he picked a pretty bad day to hack it up.

No excuses man. Good conditions, tighter than what I'm used to but it wasn't that outrageous. I decelerated every one of my chips, and every good shot was followed by 3 bad ones. Got a couple unlucky breaks but nothing that would warrant a score like that.

Aside from the poor golf, and JB splitting before I had remembered to give him his rightfully deserved 6 dollars, I had alot of fun and hit some pretty good equipment.

From the iPhone.

Poor Hundy! I know he's a much better golfer than he scored. I think this is a perfect example of how nerves can play a serious role on one's golf game. It's not easy tee'ing it up with JB for the 1st time, I mean, he is the main man here at THP.

I think that this is something that everyone seriously needs to consider before throwing their name in the mix for the Morgan Cup, b/c it's gonna be a heck of a lot more intense.

Chin up Hundy, it happens. Just shake it off, move forward and be glad you're not back in Canada.

Chin up Hundy, it happens. Just shake it off, move forward and be glad you're not back in Canada.

Spoken like a guy that has been through this one or three times...hehe

Spoken like a guy that has been through this one or three times...hehe

One of these days the good fortune will be on my side buddy. I don't care to lose to you, everyone else does too. And so far, you're about the only one around here that gets my number. And the best part is, you know it.

One of these days the good fortune will be on my side buddy. I don't care to lose to you, everyone else does too. And so far, you're about the only one around here that gets my number. And the best part is, you know it.

which is why he tears you up!

The only thing that matters is fun in reality and you are a blast to play with. We know each others game so well at this point.

Enjoy your match with hundy....Bring him a wristwatch calculator or one of those bead things to add up his score.

I always forget to check this thread. Dayum TC that is a great round! Thainer WTH!! You are supposed to carry us in May dude! Bad rounds happen man. I know I will be nervous as heck teeing it up with the Big Boss come May and am just hoping to keep it under a hundy.

nice job Thainer....those rounds are common with JB....head up man!
No excuses man. Good conditions, tighter than what I'm used to but it wasn't that outrageous. I decelerated every one of my chips, and every good shot was followed by 3 bad ones. Got a couple unlucky breaks but nothing that would warrant a score like that.

Aside from the poor golf, and JB splitting before I had remembered to give him his rightfully deserved 6 dollars, I had alot of fun and hit some pretty good equipment.

From the iPhone.

The only thing that matters is fun in reality and you are a blast to play with. We know each others game so well at this point.

Enjoy your match with hundy....Bring him a wristwatch calculator or one of those bead things to add up his score.

He may have to bring his girl with him so she can keep his score on some notebook paper.......cause it may be huge!

Nah, he'll probably light it up. He told me that was the most nervous he's ever been on the first tee in his life, lol.......I had no shot at winning that bet did I?

The funny thing is, I had a great time. We played in like 2:40. Normally I would be furious because I set some reasonably attainable goals every time I tee it up, and only making 3 pars all day is missing those goals by a mile. But it was fun. Good conversation and hopefully I get a chance to redeem myself one day.

From the iPhone.

The funny thing is, I had a great time. We played in like 2:40. Normally I would be furious because I set some reasonably attainable goals every time I tee it up, and only making 3 pars all day is missing those goals by a mile. But it was fun. Good conversation and hopefully I get a chance to redeem myself one day.

From the iPhone.
You will buddy, don't sweat it. We'll take on the Champion together in May!

The only thing that matters is fun in reality

Never have truer words been spoken. Golf is a competition, mostly with yourself. But if it is not fun, than why be there. This was a lesson that took me far too long to learn.

From the iPhone.

DANG! 2:40 and JB said he was waiting for you. Does this guy play golf or polo? :D

Yeah, it was a little slow for me...

LOL! You know what they call a 2:40 round in LA? The front nine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back