What club(s) are in your bag that are 10 yrs old or older...?

Not 10 years but close - Cobra Bio Cell 5 wood. But it is likely getting replaced this year.

I have a Bio Cell 3W that’s hanging on for dear life. Maybe we could have a group funeral if we finally bump these from the bag?

My putter is from 2014. I don’t anticipate losing it anytime soon.

My putter. It's from 2000. Bought it brand new.

While not always in my bag, a couple of times a year I will play my 2005 Mizuno MX-20 irons. They still play well, but about 5 to 10 yards shorter than my new Mizuno JPX-923's.

Half the people answering this thread have come to laugh at people with clubs older than 10 years…

If a thread doesn’t apply to you or internet you why not just skip it…?
Or maybe they're just having some light hearted fun, some at their own expense?

My putter - Cleveland vp5 - 2008
My 3H - taylormade jet speed - 2013. Just turned 10.

I’m so comfortable with them though.

My Taylor Made RAC OS 5i and 6i. Also my Cobra Baffler XL 7i-PW were released in 2013 I think but they are brand new, I haven’t even used them yet so not sure if that counts.

My woods might be as well, not sure when the model was released. If it helps the cause it’s in the bag, I’m more focused on green fees right now than clubs.

Last edited:
My Taylor Made RAC OS 5i and 6i. Also my Cobra Baffler XL 7i-PW were released in 2013 I think but they are brand new, I haven’t even used them yet so not sure if that counts.

My woods might be as well, not sure when the model was released. If it helps the cause it’s in the bag, I’m more focused on green fees right now than clubs.

Completely on board with this. Annual Membership at my local course is less than the cost of a new Stealth 2 or Paradym Driver. I know which I’d rather have and which will benefit me more!

Irons, 53-degree wedge and putter

After today, my FG17 Tour blades 3-Pw went back in the bag. They’re from the early 80s!

Odyssey Metal-X #7.

The only club I even own that fits this description is a Scotty Cameron putter, but it’s not currently in my bag.

Callaway Diablo Octane 3 wood, and Snake Eyes Viper hybrids in 18*, and 21*. Been in my bag forever...

Callaway Diablo Octane 3 wood, and Snake Eyes Viper hybrids in 18*, and 21*. Been in my bag forever...
When you hit the 3 wood - do you ever think about Stenson..?

Back