What club do you hit the least?

58* wedge. I’m just more comfortable with my 54* in most situations. Followed by fairway wood. I didn’t have one for almost 2 years before putting one back in this season.

Probably my 3U iron. I’m considering a 21* UW in its place.

I recently compiled my Shot Scope shots and my 7W/equivalent I hit the least at 0.7 shots per 18 holes. Next least was 1.1 shots per 18 which is the next club down in the bag which is currently a 4h. It's a spot in the bag that I don't hit off the tee (par 4/5) very often, but when faced with an approach shot from that distance, I don't really want to have to hit a partial shot. I have though about what it would look like to turn those 2 clubs into 1.

5-iron I'd say, followed by the hybrid. In that gap, I use my 4-iron quite a bit.

I honestly don't know. Not the 3 wood. It's either the A Wedge or the 5 Wood.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Pretty close between 58* and 4 iron.

Currently probably 4i

I would say 5w and prior to that the club it replaced the 3h. I don’t find myself at that distance where it’s worth the risk

Pretty close between 58* and 4 iron.

Currently probably 4i

I use my 58° all of the time, do you have a higher lofted wedge you use more?

I use my 58° all of the time, do you have a higher lofted wedge you use more?
Mainly just stick to a 54*. 58 is if i am in a real pickle, but could also just open the 54 instead.

Mainly just stick to a 54*. 58 is if i am in a real pickle, but could also just open the 54 instead.

interesting, I use my 58° way more than my 54°.

9 iron. Couldn't tell you the last time I used it. Seems like I never find myself at that distance.

4i for me. Does a great job holding my towel though.

3W by far. Maybe once every 4-5 rounds. But I keep it in for just those times.

interesting, I use my 58° way more than my 54°.
Probably more a case of different playing styles than anything.
I dont full swing it. Anything around greens I would rather bump and run (guarding against mishit) if the opportunity is there.

4h. I keep it in the bag because I hit it well. I just don’t find myself at that distance very often that I’ll use it.

3w and it shouldn’t be

Probably 8i just because I don’t wind up with that many shots with it. My course is pretty long so I don’t have that many short irons into the greens. I don’t have any clubs in my bag that I am uncomfortable hitting.

5i. I carry a Adams five iron hybrid and can hit it perfectly, something I cannot say for the 5i.

Probably more a case of different playing styles than anything.
I dont full swing it. Anything around greens I would rather bump and run (guarding against mishit) if the opportunity is there.

I don’t full swing a wedge outside of my PW and 48° I prefer a bump and run but some greens here can be too fast for that without a deft touch. Around the green I’ll go as low as possible with more of a putting stroke but 40-85 yds it’s the 58° or if I get short sided

According to shot scope. My 9i.

3W for me. My driver is my best club so I can almost always use it off tee over 3W and almost always closer than a 3w distance on every Par 5 I play. Have thought about getting a new one but don't think I'd hit it much either. Maybe a driving Iron that can be a touch more accurate and hit it lower.

Probably my 4H. Not because I don't hit it well, but because my wife put it in her bag.

5i I'm inconsistent with it but for gapping I keep it. Might got with a 5/6h to see if I can get more consistent

3w. I have it in there for those 250+ yard approaches that come up once and i while. But I just don't hit it consistently enough. Usually a top or a push right. Rarely the straight high shot hitting the green I envision.

SW because fortunately I’m not there a lot, have it just in case.

Back