What cigar did you smoke today?

I like CoH, everything always came thru perfect for me.. especially if you like selecting older boxes, you can email the guy and they'll send an excel list of inventory and select some nice aged stuff. I bought a 4 yo box of psd4 that were prefect from the start
Nice! Thanks for the tip. How long from email confirmation have they been taking?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Nice! Thanks for the tip. How long from email confirmation have they been taking?

To get delivered? its been a while since my last order but I think 3 weeks. I never had any issues with customs either

Not yesterday, but had a Patrtags series D number 6 Which I really enjoyed. Found a deal on a box of 20 for 129 shipped on cigarsofhabanos can’t beat that per cigar price for Cubans!

alos have become a fan of the Upmann by Aj Fernandez

I love Upmann so I’m trusting you and just bought a box of Partagas Serie D No. 6.

Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Upmann so I’m trusting you and just bought a box of Partagas Serie D No. 6.

Thanks for the tip!

The partagas is definitely more peppery than the upmann but are very very good.

The partagas is definitely more peppery than the upmann but are very very good.

Sounds like a big boy’s cigar!

Sounds like a big boy’s cigar!

If you don't like em, I'll send you my address :)

If you don't like em, I'll send you my address :)

You’re all heart homie!

e0637a7fac3b5a13f61ca258c684e995.jpg

73dd3a04e832865bbd0574e355b2dc2d.jpg

Speaking of Upmann. My cigar of choice along with a Camacho at Westridge today.

Always wanted to try those, what kind of profile?

I’m not sophisticated enough to provide that kind of info. To me it was smooth from start to finish, burned great and produced a good amount of smoke. It’s definitely a light to medium body and gave me a slight buzz. Just the right amount I can maintain a decent golf game. It’s hard for me discern flavors though so I have nothing to offer there.

I did find this

Always wanted to try those, what kind of profile?
Definitely smooth and a good anytime of year cigar. Hunts of vanilla/leather and, if stored properly can smoke to a nub.

42d06f4705fc75768172ad9d7f7b8ab3.jpg

bb22d2f4cbc580279a80437f211a0f14.jpg

Good flavor but not nearly complex as I’ve grown to appreciate.

I’m not sophisticated enough to provide that kind of info. To me it was smooth from start to finish, burned great and produced a good amount of smoke. It’s definitely a light to medium body and gave me a slight buzz. Just the right amount I can maintain a decent golf game. It’s hard for me discern flavors though so I have nothing to offer there.

I did find this

It is pretty funny that I have been going to the PRO CIGAR event for the last 3 years, with the factory tours and hearing the master blenders give talks and hear people talking about the notes of leather, chocolate, etc. I get nothing but it taste like a Cigar...now I can tell stronger / milder and can tell the difference of a Dominican and Nicaragua just by taste but that's about it.

Same with wine, either it is good or not. Its sad to be such a peasant...

It is pretty funny that I have been going to the PRO CIGAR event for the last 3 years, with the factory tours and hearing the master blenders give talks and hear people talking about the notes of leather, chocolate, etc. I get nothing but it taste like a Cigar...now I can tell stronger / milder and can tell the difference of a Dominican and Nicaragua just by taste but that's about it.

Same with wine, either it is good or not. Its sad to be such a peasant...

Same here. Unless it’s an infused Acid type I can’t pick out all the subtle flavors

I scored a deal i couldn't refuse on gurkha limited reserve. Firing one up now

Attachments

• 16082319310028635265784617223495.jpg
    16082319310028635265784617223495.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 10
Well, I think I found the right place to work. In my first week, we had a virtual trivia night last night, and I just got off a virtual happy hour Where we were smoking cigars and drinking bourbon. This is like my dream engineering job.

Thanks for the tip!

The PSD 4, is far and away my favorite cigar of all time. (Series D is a great blend)

If you get fresh ones, age them for at least a year. They get better with age. The date should be stamped on the bottom of the box

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Well, I think I found the right place to work. In my first week, we had a virtual trivia night last night, and I just got off a virtual happy hour Where we were smoking cigars and drinking bourbon. This is like my dream engineering job.
Do they have use for a full time therapist? Ill take those perks

Let me know if y’all need general counsel.

535133b1b38ad3fb19f5bfe35a7cabab.jpg

For the price I don’t think this one can be beat.

I just wanna say I $&@#%€^ love this thread. I’ve learned so much and have tried some bomb ass cigars thanks to you foos. A golf/cigar/liquor outing would be so rad I can’t even imagine.

39726.pnge20201218_213614.jpg

46d0330b0830889f7284b15aefdb1a7c.jpg

The name “Diesel” screams hipster but I’ve been enjoying it a great deal. Starts off a bit spicy then smooths out quickly.

7b3a5426857c15120372156dd294f0ee.jpg

Rocky Patel fan so looking forward to tonight.

Back