What cigar did you smoke today?

Had a nice two week break from work and I’m ending it with my go to rum and Diet Coke and a T-52.
348966ec4a5755bf2507bd83b6312b17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting ready to head to the course, smoke of choice these days while golfing is Oliva

Have you tried the Oliva blemishes? They’re so inexpensive but still amazing.

Have you tried the Oliva blemishes? They’re so inexpensive but still amazing.

I think so, I picked up a bundle without labels for smoking every now and then on golf trips, and they were very good, pretty mild and well constructed. I think they were only like $2-$3 a cigar and I definitely enjoyed them!

Had a nice two week break from work and I’m ending it with my go to rum and Diet Coke and a T-52.
348966ec4a5755bf2507bd83b6312b17.jpg

I just ordered a box of the T52 Toros - one of my favorites.

My buddy says that is his absolute his favorite cigar. He has one left. I’m trying to convince him to cut it in half or smoke it with me like Lady and the Tramp.

FWIW I smoked a Fuente Don Carlos yesterday and got a very similar flavor profile as the Opus X. I do enjoy Opus X and have a great cigar shop that sells them at MSRP. My days of seeking out rare cigars are over. When I go into his shop, I’ll pick up some if he has them in stock but I don’t seek them out. There are just too many under $10 cigars out there today That are always available.

FWIW I smoked a Fuente Don Carlos yesterday and got a very similar flavor profile as the Opus X. I do enjoy Opus X and have a great cigar shop that sells them at MSRP. My days of seeking out rare cigars are over. When I go into his shop, I’ll pick up some if he has them in stock but I don’t seek them out. There are just too many under $10 cigars out there today That are always available.

You have an under $10 go to?

For me it’s

I just ordered a box of the T52 Toros - one of my favorites.

I might prefer them over the No. 9. Both are so good though. Hard to say.

And the T 52 box arrived! I thought I ordered Toros pot I ordered bellicoses instead which is fine. What a great cigar to smoke while I’m blowing out the sprinkler system!
8B030DAD-6E63-4A84-B7AC-9CA9CBC74240.jpeg

I might prefer them over the No. 9. Both are so good though. Hard to say.

I have always prefer the T 52 to the T9. The T9 is good I just have always gravitated towards the T 52.

You have an under $10 go to?

For me it’s

That's the sweet spot for me for a go to. I also ended up in Perdomo and have their ESV Maduro Torpedo. Cigar shop had them on closeouts because they weren't selling.

Early Christmas present from the big boss... Some Ashton Cigars!

Speaking of budget cigars the story goes the Drew Estate rollers came up with this cigar in response to being barred from smoking Liga Pravada No. 9. Good cigar. Excellent burn and flavor.

eccd3add0f1c04ea7a2a1acb0a031143.jpg

Nothing today, but I have a weekend alone at the ranch this coming weekend

Plan to fill the ashtray

d6ef2eae5e61f5ad538acb4fa95ae200.jpg

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

84c94adb19121eb02c493c40bfe88e05.jpg

Diesel Esteli Puro. It’s like smoking a burrito it’s so large. Started off spicy. Let’s see where she takes me. Also Sevtap “Make Me Sexy” cab. If you’re in the Solvang area check them out. It’s the large windmill in the old town area.

Celebrating with the fellas
20201212_181535.jpg
20201212_182716.jpg

Brisket and ribs going to be crushed soon :love:

Round was a stowed away gem
20201212_193227.jpg

Made an offer on a RDX Blue driver shaft....crossing my fingers 🤞. Update....struck out 😢

Last edited:
Not yesterday, but had a Patrtags series D number 6 Which I really enjoyed. Found a deal on a box of 20 for 129 shipped on cigarsofhabanos can’t beat that per cigar price for Cubans!

alos have become a fan of the Upmann by Aj Fernandez

Not yesterday, but had a Patrtags series D number 6 Which I really enjoyed. Found a deal on a box of 20 for 129 shipped on cigarsofhabanos can’t beat that per cigar price for Cubans!

alos have become a fan of the Upmann by Aj Fernandez
I like CoH, everything always came thru perfect for me.. especially if you like selecting older boxes, you can email the guy and they'll send an excel list of inventory and select some nice aged stuff. I bought a 4 yo box of psd4 that were prefect from the start

Back