What cigar did you smoke today?

I agree, it’s a shame the only place I can find that stocks them regularly is two hours away. It’s a lot better for my wallet that way though
My regular shop has them rather frequently. But at $40/stick now, I pass. Occasionally I grab one.

Didn’t smoke a cigar today, but looking for a small humidor nothing larger maybe hold 6 - 10 cigars. What are you recommending?

My regular shop has them rather frequently. But at $40/stick now, I pass. Occasionally I grab one.
I think the last time I bought these at jungle Jim’s in Cincinnati they were around $28-$30/ea. Their prices on Padron’s are crazy.

Functional…I’ve found a few on Amazon
For something that size, go plastic with a gasket on it. Will be light years easier to maintain, and don't need the Spanish cedar since you won't be worried about aging anything. Tupperware honestly would be my recommendation, or an OtterBox.

For something that size, go plastic with a gasket on it. Will be light years easier to maintain, and don't need the Spanish cedar since you won't be worried about aging anything. Tupperware honestly would be my recommendation, or an OtterBox.
A small Tupperware snaplock container was always my go to for a travel humidor

Last edited:
A small Tupperware snaplock container was always my go to for a travel of humidor
I started in a big Tupperware, then upgraded to a cooler, and then converted a gun cabinet I still use. Have had a 5 stick OtterBox for probably 15 years that lives in my golf bag.

This looks tasty. By George Rico.

Attachments

• IMG_9507.jpeg
    IMG_9507.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 2
Cohiba Red Dot Churchill today. 7 of them. 27 holes worth.

• Mind Blown
Reactions: Bus
My buddy came over with a banger of a cigar to celebrate the arrival of my son
1000006218.jpg

Cohiba time!!!
IMG_3023.jpeg

Wish I had one - this weekend I’ll smoke a cigar

I have.a Warped of some variety today, but didn't take a picture.
New humidor came in handy for the lil vacation

Back