What brand golf balls does your course carry?

Titleist and Saintnine are the ones I've seen in there this year.

I spread it around but Surprisingly the one is heavy Titleist and Cally while the other is Bridgestone centric.

Wow, Saintnine in the wild. Haven’t seen that. I assumed they were DTC.
Full retail display, too.

I was surprised to find one on the course one day; made a lot more sense when I saw them in the clubhouse a couple weeks later. I would've never guessed this course would stock them.

I’ve seen Titleist, Bridgestone, Callaway and TaylorMade in our pro shop. They may have others but I honestly don’t pay much attention because I don’t buy my balls there. Most pro shops gouge like crazy on ball prices.

Only time I’ve bought there was earlier in the year when they were having a closeout sale and I was able to get e12 Contacts for $10/dozen.

It's a damned shame you have such a hard time finding a place to play. The struggle is real. ;):cool:

Thank you for understanding my plight. :p

Titleist and Wilson....

Titleist and Pinnacle at my course.

Last I looked as I haven’t been much into pro shop with COVID as they moved check-in outside but I recall Titleist and I believe Srixon this year.

Can't remember the last time I looked for golf balls at a course. My "home" course would be Southern Dunes and it is Troon managed so an assortment of Callaway is standard. I have seen Pro V's there as well. Beyond that not sure.

They just abandoned Srixon and went full Titleist. :(

Our club carries Titleist and Callaway. Used to have Srixon also a couple years ago. Wish they would also have Bridgestone. For the most part I support my club and buy product there so I’ve been Titleist for 5he last few years.

Titleist and Bridgestone

Titleist, Bridgestone, Callaway and TaylorMade I know for sure.

Callaway’s and for some reason, Volvik balls in every color you can imagine.

I honestly don’t think I’ve run into someone who plays Volvik golf balls, except the time when my buddy was running late and told me to buy him a dozen “cheap balls” and I got him a box of blue Volviks (naturally) 😁😁

Back