What ball did you play your last round and what did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precept Laddie-X: Got these for my birthday and had pretty good results from them. They still don't feel as good as my beloved Trispeeds, but they're a nice low cost alternative.

Today I played the Bridgestone RX and RXS during my round with thedue. I am now in love with the RX ball. I liked the RSX but it had too much spin for how I play.

this was the primary reason for me switching to the 330-S. great off the tee and for second shots but too much rollout and distance near the green
bridgestone e6... i liked it... except a nuked a couple of greens with it

Today I played the Bridgestone RX and RXS during my round with thedue. I am now in love with the RX ball. I liked the RSX but it had too much spin for how I play.

It was the only thing that kept our game close, lol. DG was hitting at the flag all day. I was really impressed with his iron game, but if he'd have had just a little roll I'm certain he would have made several 7 iron shots from 140/ 150 yards. That RXS just stuck on him all day. You played good Man!

I liked those. You're right though, a little on the hard side but they still performed.
Precept Laddie-X: Got these for my birthday and had pretty good results from them. They still don't feel as good as my beloved Trispeeds, but they're a nice low cost alternative.

For a higher compression ball I found them to be pretty soft. Not spongy or anything but really a great feeling ball. One of the best around the green I've been able to use.
this was the primary reason for me switching to the 330-S. great off the tee and for second shots but too much rollout and distance near the green

I can't wait for to try my RX's.

It was the only thing that kept our game close, lol. DG was hitting at the flag all day. I was really impressed with his iron game, but if he'd have had just a little roll I'm certain he would have made several 7 iron shots from 140/ 150 yards. That RXS just stuck on him all day. You played good Man!

Thanks buddy. You might try to keep up with my drives but I still have some work to put in so I can get my wedges and putter working like yours.

Been playing the Titleist NXT since someone gave me a s**tload of them. They seem harder to slice hard then some other balls I've tried.

I found a couple NXT's and played a few holes with them. I thought they were pretty good ;)

I found a couple NXT's and played a few holes with them. I thought they were pretty good ;)

Just in case I wasn't clear, I didn't mean they say they were bad. I actually quite like the fact that they don't curve all over the place after I hit them wrong. ;)

Just in case I wasn't clear, I didn't mean they say they were bad. I actually quite like the fact that they don't curve all over the place after I hit them wrong. ;)

No worries. I understood what you were saying. Spin is good sometimes, but it certainly can burn you if it's left or right lol.

I put my E7 Bridgestone balls in play yesterday and I hammered a couple of drives out there pretty good with those puppies. Now the E6's are extremely jealous as I just bought two dozen of them for the upcoming trip. Decisions Decisions :banghead:.. Lower ball flight with good roll out or less side spin and straighter drives. hmmmmmm Maybe the RXS will win out but who knows??? When it comes to golf balls, I get a little fickle over those puppies......

I picked up some :taylormade: TP red balls last week, and played my first round with them today. I liked them. I really liked them: They felt really good off my irons, wedges and putter (in other words, all my clubs). I will need to play them a bit more to comment on the trajectory (which I am trying to bring down). But they might stay in my bag regardless of what I learn during my next rounds. I have played plenty of balls I liked before, in a somewhat indifferent manner, but I positively enjoyed playing these.

i played with a nike sft that i found the other day and that ball was great until i pulled it into no mans land where the ticks and other man eating insects reside

I played the Nike Mojo's my past 2 rounds. Great if you hit them straight, and I find them very accurate from about 170 and in. But man those things have a lot of sidespin if you don't catch it square. That's golf on a budget though, 24 for 18 bucks! I'm back home from school now, so I can play the NXT extremes that I left at home! Much less sidespin than the Mojo's, and good distance too. I lose too many balls to be paying $30-40 for a dozen.

I had a chance to try out the Chromax golf balls and I loved them around the green. Not as soft as other balls out there but they really helped me concentrate and line up my putts.

I did use a Srixon Z Star after I lost one of the Chromax's.. sorry THP! haha. Such a great ball and not hard to use even for my swing.

I missed the Zips though!

If you're lookin for a budget ball definitely see if you can find some Wilson Staff Zips. Lol, I know I been talking about them a lot but extremely impressed with Wilson Staff's offering there.
I played the Nike Mojo's my past 2 rounds. Great if you hit them straight, and I find them very accurate from about 170 and in. But man those things have a lot of sidespin if you don't catch it square. That's golf on a budget though, 24 for 18 bucks! I'm back home from school now, so I can play the NXT extremes that I left at home! Much less sidespin than the Mojo's, and good distance too. I lose too many balls to be paying $30-40 for a dozen.

I'm still playing the Bridgestone B330RX pretty exclusively. Still very pleased with the results, scores are slowly dropping, even though I haven't been practicing this summer at all.

I played with the TM TP Red as I still have a box left over. I will be sad when those balls are done. Just a great ball.

played a bridgestone e7+ today
that thing didnt stop on any green no matter what club i hit so i did a lot of chunk and runs

played a bridgestone e7+ today
that thing didnt stop on any green no matter what club i hit so i did a lot of chunk and runs

Nice off the tee though right Russ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice off the tee though right Russ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh man i outdrove a long baller friend of mine on #9 with it... got him by 2 yrds... w00t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back