What ball did you play your last round and what did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have tried many golf balls and the nike vapour was one of my favs but i just wasnt getting enough distance with it so i tried a titliest prov1x and loved it used the same ball for 3 rounds of golf which is good since they are so expensive. ALthough the perfromance is good enough to make the price bearable.

i have tried many golf balls and the nike vapour was one of my favs but i just wasnt getting enough distance with it so i tried a titliest prov1x and loved it used the same ball for 3 rounds of golf which is good since they are so expensive. ALthough the perfromance is good enough to make the price bearable.

Wow! That is quite a feat! I wish I could get through one round with the same ball. Glad you found a ball that you love.

2010 model of the Bridgestone 6. Was playing Rx-330 but got fitted into the 6 and really like it.

I tend to stick with provs. I tried the Penta and liked it, but for some reason I tend to play better when playing provs, its probably all mental.

I really hit the Nike Mojo's well. A decent inexpensive ball for a mid 20's handicapper like myself.

G4L, Im late but congrats on the round man!

Played a round with :titleist: NXT Tour balls… They fly straight, and I love the feel off the putter, but I found they were significantly shorter for me (5+%) than my usual ball :callaway: tour i(z). I did not notice any difference in green holding ability.

same problem I had with those balls man!

but no ball is safe around you cuz from what i hear... you murder balls... hahaha

i played cally big bertha diablos today... i like this ball but i have to play alot of bump and runs with it cuz it didnt check for me

I played TM LDP/Black. It is a nice ball. I have a bunch of used ones. The only reason I play those is because I am out of B330-RX's. And the uzed Z Star's cost a bit more than I'd like to pay. But if money were not an object I'd cop the Srixon's. Perfect combo of distance, feel and spin for me.

I played the new Taylormade Burner balls for my round today to start the testing for my review....came away surprised and impressed with them. Looking forward to hitting them some more real soon

Well I think I finally found the replacement for the TM TP Reds. I played the Bridgestone E7 today and loved it. Felt great off the driver and irons and I liked it off the putter. Very nice ball.

Shot my career low round of 73 on a par 70 earlier this week with the TM Penta TP. I just love this ball around the greens. I got up and down 6 out of 8 holes! 3 of those ups were tricky flops over bunkers to tight pin placements. I chipped within 3 feet for 4 of those 6 ups. I really like the new B330 I have been testing, but it will be tough to knock the Penta off the throne.
Congrats!! great round

Callaway Diablos I really like their feel.

I switched to the Nike Tour from the Nike Tour D. This ball spins like crazy. Great for iron shots. Wedges chewed it up more... and I think I lost 5 yards off the tee. But it felt great off the face. Really solid on all irons.

I'm a big fan of the One Tours. Plus they can be had for a very good price right now.

sumitomo go strait...I think I've run out of the sumitomo go long or I didn't dig deep enough into the ball pocket.I'm really bummed because I can't find them on line anymore.For the price I think they're great.

shot an 85 today - with 6 penalties - it was sorta wet - and i chunked a few approaches into the woods. Also lost a couple tee shots in the deep fescue. Was striking the ball well - but 6 penalties is abnormal.. I also set a record for myself in putting - 29 putts - that saved my round. I used an e6 for 9 holes - and a titleist NXT - I prefer the e6 off the tee- but i like the NXT 100 yards in.. Trying to stick with one ball.

Pentas. They have a ever so slightly firmer feel than the other high end balls and I like that. Spin and launch fit me to a tee. I just wish they were less expensive.

Found an e7 while looking for my lost e6 - looked clean so I tried it - seems to go farther than the e6 in fact I blasted a drive on 18 which made all the skins I lost worth it.. ;- )
I played hot n cold but it did seem to go farther including going completely over a green from about 85 yds with my sw which I have never done either??

found a srixon z-urs and after a double single and triple bogey i decided to sacrifice it to the water... i then broke out the nike ndx turbo which 3 of those babies found a watery grave with my wicked duck hooks... i finished the round off with a callaway hx tour hot bite or something like that and was killing it off the tee

I've been using up my Wilson Staff Tx4's. They seem like rocks but when you hit the sweetspot man do they feel awesome. Huge amounts of spin. Big divots on the greens but they are a lot of fun.

Looking forward to dwindling my stash so I can play the 330 RX I was fit for. Plus with it coming in yellow, heaven.

Still using those unmarked TM balls. They're really afraid of the water which in my case is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back