What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

1F2653F0-6B88-437B-99BF-5178F42FDDC5.jpeg
I was given a 2-ball sleeve of the new Mizuno RB Max balls this week. Went out and played 9 holes with them and I’m very impressed. It feels fast and comes off woods & hybrids with a nice crack! They are saying that it’s an 80 compression - but to me it was only mildly firm. I’ve been used to playing a SuperSoft - so, it was firmer than that. Distance was good, nothing negative at all. Felt like I got more carry. Love the way it feels putting! Plus... it seems to be very durable. I went back and purchased a dozen!

View attachment 9205361
I was given a 2-ball sleeve of the new Mizuno RB Max balls this week. Went out and played 9 holes with them and I’m very impressed. It feels fast and comes off woods & hybrids with a nice crack! They are saying that it’s an 80 compression - but to me it was only mildly firm. I’ve been used to playing a SuperSoft - so, it was firmer than that. Distance was good, nothing negative at all. Felt like I got more carry. Love the way it feels putting! Plus... it seems to be very durable. I went back and purchased a dozen!

Thanks, for sharing! How was the yellow color? I see it is a 3 piece ball.

I had $100 worth of Dick’s/GG rewards so I just used it to stock up. I have been bouncing between the different Chrome Soft offerings all year. I bought two dozen of LS’s. Man. That’s a really good golf ball.

Z💎

Forgot how firm it is, but also forgot that it’s a solid golf ball for me. Not CSX good, but closer than anything else out there.

Played all the balls, but lately Snell. They changed their composition recently and while they were down, I bought a dozen Taylormade TP5-X balls. Dayum. Farther, higher, and I even notice a difference with the putter...the ball springs off the face, giving excellent feedback on distance. The only problem is that they are $$$. So, I just won't lose them! :ROFLMAO:

CSX 360° Triple Track today in very tough weather

Greens were very soft so I was seeing plenty of spin on full wedges and spinning balls back

Distance was good but difficult to completely gauge due to the conditions, but I was seeing some slightly longer than usual shots especially with driver, but that could also be down to my swing changes bedding in as well

Put some old Pinnacle Exceptions into play today; was getting great distance (this ball is long); also felt really good on approach shots, flight was spot on, it held the greens very well, good feel off the putter. Overall a really good ball. It's a re-badged Titleist NXT (same exact ball), made by Titleist so I know its quality.

I just noticed the Supersoft Max I wonder how that compares to the the Superfast. I will have to investigate.

Been playing the vice pro plus and been really happy. Struggled a bit off the tee at first, but a change of driver sorted that out!

Played the new Mizuno Max and updated 566 in yellow. Love the Max in all it did and the yellow is awesome. The 566 surprises me for what it is, it just performs. I will probably stick with the Max yellow, cuz I can see the whole shot. It’s high, long, has good spin and putts really good.
The internet pics of the yellow does not in any form do it justice. You can see the yellow difference between the soft feel and the MaxIMG_8299.jpegIMG_8292.jpegIMG_8294.jpegIMG_8295.jpegIMG_8298.jpegIMG_8299.jpeg

Played the ProV1 today and it seems longer than any ball I've used this year 🔥

will keep trying this

Vice pros. Had heard great things. Wanted to see for myself and I really liked them. Comparable to pro v1 at least for me. Cost is awesome. Actually shot a great round with them

My club sells sleeves of balls in the pro shop, so I went in this morning and tried to pick up a sleeve of the CSX LS to try. They had CS and CSX, no LS. He said they carried them for a while but nobody was buying them, so they quit stocking them. Grrrr.

I don't dislike the standard Chrome Soft at all, was just curious to compare it to the LS.

For the past 23 rounds, the previous gen Z-Star (yellow).

It being put in play coincided with my finding a familiar set-up that has resulted in a 5 shot average per round reduction in score. Long story short, lost swing, found again. But it was never the swing, always just the set-up position.

Anyway, because the Z-Star has been along for the ride the whole way, on the ride, it stays.

Tried these out recently and have been hitting them really well. I was pretty surprised at how much I liked them. And I love the look of them

1695296912658.png

These were not good for me. They are very light. So, more comparable to the supersoft, just bigger.
Yeah, I'm content with the Superfast at the moment.

Vice pros. Had heard great things. Wanted to see for myself and I really liked them. Comparable to pro v1 at least for me. Cost is awesome. Actually shot a great round with them
Tried these out recently and have been hitting them really well. I was pretty surprised at how much I liked them. And I love the look of them

View attachment 9206296
That yellow and green drip model is the Vice Pro I put in play this past Monday. It was the best driving day, statistically according to Shot Scope, that I've ever had!

I have gamed a Titleist Tour Speed the last three rounds, after gaming Maxfli Tour X (2022) all season, and have been happy with the results. I'm hitting them longer (by a few yards) than my previous ball and having no issues getting them to check when I want the to check. Feel is good and results have been good.

View attachment 9206296
Recently got a hole in one playing this same ball. I may play them rest of my life, LOL..... They are really good golf balls for me.

Recently got a hole in one playing this same ball. I may play them rest of my life, LOL..... They are really good golf balls for me.
That's awesome!

still playing the new kirko...i seem to get better spin off my irons and wedges with it.

Back