What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow awesome finish to KSU verse Xaiver! headed to ovvveertime

OMG this has to be the best game I have seen in awhile! on to OT #2!

great game instant classic. sorry there had to be a loser

apologies to those that might have DVR'ed the game was not aware of the spoiler rule in effect. will not happen again...

Some soap opera that is on as I'm getting a pedicure!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

The Pacific. Episode 1 on DVR. Band of Brothers was one of the greatest TV series ever so I have very high hopes.

Kevin

Re: What are you watching?

Re: What are you watching?

Esox said:
The Pacific. Episode 1 on DVR. Band of Brothers was one of the greatest TV series ever so I have very high hopes.

Kevin

+1 on BoB. greatest.series.ever.

when it came out on DVD....we quit watching football and the parade on thanksgiving and started watching it the whole weekend.

thanksgiving has never been the same since.

+1 on BoB. greatest.series.ever.

when it came out on DVD....we quit watching football and the parade on thanksgiving and started watching it the whole weekend.

thanksgiving has never been the same since.

Unbelievably moving TV. My Father was a WWII vet. He was in the Air Force in Scotland working on planes. He lost friends in some of those battles. He was dying of cancer when they were advertising BoB. He so wanted to see it, but passed a month or so before airing began. It was a hard show for me to watch. Very emotional.

Kevin

Unbelievably moving TV. My Father was a WWII vet. He was in the Air Force in Scotland working on planes. He lost friends in some of those battles. He was dying of cancer when they were advertising BoB. He so wanted to see it, but passed a month or so before airing began. It was a hard show for me to watch. Very emotional.

Kevin

I'm enjoying The Pacific. BOB is a tough act to follow and one of the best Blu-ray sets I've ever purchased. The DTS Master Audio soundtrack is incredible! :clapp:

I'm enjoying The Pacific. BOB is a tough act to follow and one of the best Blu-ray sets I've ever purchased. The DTS Master Audio soundtrack is incredible! :clapp:

I also loved Band of Brothers but I dont think the Pacific is living up to it. They didnt do a good job of introducing you to the characters like Band of Brothers did.

I also loved Band of Brothers but I dont think the Pacific is living up to it. They didnt do a good job of introducing you to the characters like Band of Brothers did.

I'm three quarters through and that's exactly what I was thinking. In BofB you learned the characters through boot camp. That's what I was expecting here.

Kevin

I'm three quarters through and that's exactly what I was thinking. In BofB you learned the characters through boot camp. That's what I was expecting here.

Kevin

I agree but I'm trying to enjoy it for what it is. I believe this series will get better in the later episodes.

The 3rd round of the LPGA at La Costa from earlier today!

Kevin

I agree but I'm trying to enjoy it for what it is. I believe this series will get better in the later episodes.

It looks like they are going to try and introduce you to everyone in the next couple of episodes.

It looks like they are going to try and introduce you to everyone in the next couple of episodes.

Maybe so. I have a interest in this series because my grandfather was a Marine in WWII. I find it amazing that he survived island fighting. Brutal.

Maybe so. I have a interest in this series because my grandfather was a Marine in WWII. I find it amazing that he survived island fighting. Brutal.

I hear you, I was like that with Band of Brothers kind of. My Moms side of the family is from Normandy and was there during the war. So was my Dads side in Holland, my Grandma raised at the time 9 kids while my Grandpa was in a work camp.
My Dad is a Vietnam Vet but I dont think there were really any movies that did the war justice.

Beat Charlie Moore

< 2 hours until walter gets beat down on Breaking Bad ...

the chickens are coming home to roost for old walt

Amazing Race in a few and later, Cold Case.

Hard Knocks 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back