What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for the big wave, too. On CNN and I don't know why. But now I'm vested. I think their reporter is in a coconut tree.

Kevin

Ive been watching for 40 minutes now. Im even missing Roadhouse 2. 8 feet doesnt seem so big.

One Hit Wonders on VH1 (currently, Sir Mix-A-Lot's music video) haa haa

HERE IT COMES. HEAD TO HIGH GROUND AND HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE!!!!!

Kevin

Back and forth between the Tsunami and the KU game.

Game spoiler:
Spoiler
Looks like the Tsunami is hitting the Jayhawks.

2. 8 feet doesnt seem so big.

Having been through a couple of floods, I can tell you that even 2.8 feet of water can be devastating. Especially when the water is moving like it does in a tsunami.

Good vibes out to everyone in Hawaii.
(WA and OR are also under a tsunami warning, but it doesn't seem like there is much risk this far north.)

Having been through a couple of floods, I can tell you that even 2.8 feet of water can be devastating. Especially when the water is moving like it does in a tsunami.

Agreed after I thought about it some more. Wasnt the big one in Thailand like 30 feet.

Just watched the Gold Medal game in Men's Curling.

Claire would love their pants.

Five Years on Mars. About the Spirit and Opportunity rovers. They're the energizer bunnies of space probes.

Kevin

Last edited:
Five Years on Mars. About the Spirit and Opportunity rovers. They're the energizer bunnies of space probes.

Kevin

That was interesting but boring.

Jurassic Park. When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth.

Kevin

Oh Brother Where Art Thou! Liz hates it, hehe

Pumas VS Pachuca

Pumas is winning!!!!!!!!

that's a pretty good movie.:thumb:

The Sopranos <-- it's just not the same on TV as it is on DVD or when it was live on HBO.

arnold_palmer_05_turtlebay_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back