What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As in one of the Jonas brothers? Good thing Boo Girl is already in bed.

That's him. The middle Jonas with the bushy eyebrows. He does a lot of the singing. Very dreamy. Broke up with Taylor Swift with a text message.

Kevin

That's him. The middle Jonas with the bushy eyebrows. He does a lot of the singing. Very dreamy. Broke up with Taylor Swift with a text message.

Kevin

Good lord--you must actually listen when Jr. Lancer prattles on about this stuff.

Either that, or you are a deeply disturbed fellow.

I plan to watch "The State of the Union" address.

True, but maybe Joe Wilson will yell again. That would be exciting.

Nah, that's a rotating thing. I just can't think of an obscure right wing Republican Congressperson at the moment.

Good lord--you must actually listen when Jr. Lancer prattles on about this stuff.

Either that, or you are a deeply disturbed fellow.

You don't listen? I have a blast knowing that stuff. Nothing funnier than driving a van full of tween girls and joining their conversations. They love it, and it keeps me sharp. I'm a cool dad.

Kevin

Watched Idol, now the State of the Union.

Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea.

Kevin

Im watching the State of the Union but im about to change it. I always end up staring at the VPs face during these things.

Im watching the State of the Union but im about to change it. I always end up staring at the VPs face during these things.

Biden looks like a bobblehead doll.

Hola

Hola

The Lakers beating the Pacers :alien2:

State Of The Union Address

Yep and looking at Pelosi makes me squirm.

Its the same crap every year no matter who is President. I dont know why I am even watching it.

pelosi is straight up creepy looking. Agreed on your statement too, it's always the same crap, blowing sunshine & rainbows up our butts.

The thing that bugs me the most is the non-stop standing ovations at every pause in the speech. I haven't heard a single thing in any state of the union addresses that would be deserving of a standing O ever!

I agree with you too Gasman, looking at Pelosi and Biden sitting back there made me want to punch baby seals. Only God knows why I even flipped it over there at the commercial in the basketball game.

The thing that bugs me the most is the non-stop standing ovations at every pause in the speech.

If I was there I would bring back the slow clap from the end of every 80s movie. It would make it a lot more fun.

American Idol. Doogie Howzer is a guest judge.

family guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back