What are you snacking on?

pipikaula

A cough drop, I'm getting a sore throat :( NOT GOOD!!!

A cough drop, I'm getting a sore throat :( NOT GOOD!!!

The best cough drops I've ever used are Lung Clear. Try them - they really work!

lozenges_front:back.jpg

An everything bagel with cream cheese!

twizzlers

Lule kebob (with beef) hummos, pita and rice :) Its lunch time!!

an avacado

I have a very bad memory of eating Whoppers and haven't had them in 15 years.

Care to share? I have a bad memory of drinking Southern Comfort from over 20 years ago, still can't stand the smell of it.

Care to share? I have a bad memory of drinking Southern Comfort from over 20 years ago, still can't stand the smell of it.
It's been over 30 years for me.Used to mix a pint of SC with 2 cokes in an O.J. bottle when I was a high schooler.Still remember getting clocked in a fight cause I was stupid drunk

Im right there with you. I had the worst night ever with SoCo and Mt Dew when I was in high school and havent even glanced at it since.:sick:

Im right there with you. I had the worst night ever with SoCo and Mt Dew when I was in high school and havent even glanced at it since.:sick:

I can't believe that it's been that long and my stomach will still start churning if I even catch a whiff of Southern Comfort. That was probably the worst night of my life!

I can't believe that it's been that long and my stomach will still start churning if I even catch a whiff of Southern Comfort. That was probably the worst night of my life!
I don't have that feeling with southern comfort but I sure do with another highschool favorite....Boones farm wine

another avacado.

Oh man, the wasnt there like a watermelon Boones? We used to get smashed off that stuff.

With salt or plain?
strawberry
and yes salt

drank a pint of blackberry brandy back in the 70's in N.J. and got sick in the back of a girls Nova.Had the heaves and then dry heaves well into the night and into the next morning.Worse case of alcohol sickness I've ever had.

Back