What Are You Listening To?

She's got a killer voice.

Absolutely. Altered State will always be my favorite of theirs, but War of Being is tight.
Honestly I dont know if I have a favorite, I think War of Being may be my favorite? But all of them have special moments for me. Singularity from Altered State, Concealing Fate from One, Polaris.....all of it, Sonder is maybe my least favorite, but still amazing.

Still have yet to catch them live but they did a great job with Portals, despite Jay not being able to play with them.

Currently listening to off course!

Screen Shot 2024-02-23 at 11.01.23 AM.png

As long as you asked. :LOL:

Led here by the series "Sherwood" specifically for the song "Finger of Suspicion".

Looking forward to the summer tour!

Alanis Morissette, MTV Unplugged

Lots of BilMuri.

Can't get enough of the guitar work in this....

So the first time I heard this song we were somewhere along the road between Salida and Gunnison Colorado in the fall of 83. Just sticks out to me to this day because the weather and the overall sound of the song somehow fit perfectly of where we were driving through. I want to say just on the lower end of Monarch pass heading towards Parlin. I know crazy how specific I am about it, but still my favorite RP track, and one of my favorite 80's track.

Jack Johnson

Back