Status
Not open for further replies.
Candye Kane - Great Big Woman

Matt Kearney - Undeniable

steady as we go - dmb

and the irony just keeps on kicking.

and now i get:

i'll back you up - dmb

seriously. wtf. itunes shuffle god is trying to talk to me today. i think i need confession.

Bodyrockers- I like the way you move

This just went off: "Stays In Mexico" - Toby Keith

Now it's: "She's Got a Single Thing on Her Mind" - Conway Twitty

Today - Gary Allan

311 - Beautiful Disaster

followed by

Rancid - Django

I like most of the people you've listed! I just listen to whatever the 1 country radio station has around here, haa haa

Alison Krauss makes me fall asleeo as does Dierks, Hank the 3rd is just WEIRD, but the BF loves his music!! How about Shooter Jennings??? He's country and way awesome :good:

:love: Jason Aldean though!!

*Gummi goes off on a tangent*
We're going to have to submit you to a country music re-education program. There's a whole world of country and Americana that you're missing out on; it should be criminal to label that pop music as country.

I'm giving you a homework assignment - Hit up YouTube, and look up some of the following:

Hank 3, Aaron Watson, Alison Krauss, Amber Digby, Billy Joe Shaver, Bleu Edmondson, BR549, Brandon Rhyder, Brian Burns, Casey Donahew, Bruce Robison, Charlie Robison, Chris Knight, Commander Cody, Corb Lund, Cory Morrow, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Dale Watson, Darryl Worley, Dash Rip Rock, David Allan Coe, Delbert McClinton, The Derailers, The Mavericks, Deryl Dodd, Dierks Bentley, Drive-By Truckers, Eleven Hundred Springs, Elizabeth Cook, Eli Young Band, Fred Eaglesmith, Gary Allan, Gas Money, The Gourds, The Great Divide, Guy Clark, Hayes Carll, High Noon, Jack Ingram, James McMurtry, Jamey Johnson, Jarrod Birmingham, Jason Aldean, Jason Boland & The Stragglers, Jason Eady, Jay Johnson, The Jayhawks, Jerry Jeff Walker, Joe Ely, John Hiatt, Josh Grider, Kelly Willis, Kevin Fowler, Los Lonely Boys, Lyle Lovett, Mark Lemhouse, Marty Robbins, Marty Stuart, Max Stalling, Micky & The Motorcars, Mike McClure Band, North Mississippi All Stars, Old 97’s, Pat Green, Pinmonkey, Pure Prairie League, Radney Foster, Randy Rogers Band, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Reckless Kelly, Reverend Horton Heat, Robbie Fulks, Robert Earl Keen Jr., Roger Creager, Shooter Jennings, Slaid Cleaves, Son Volt, Split Lip Rayfield, Steve Earle, Stoney LaRue, Sunny Sweeney, Trent Willmon, Vern Gosdin, Wade Bowen & West 84, Walt Wilkins, Wayne “The Train” Hancock, Waylon Jennings, Willie

Report back on your findings.

*/tangent*

Beyonce- Single Ladies

Jimmy Eat World - Crooked

Settlin' - Sugarland

Willie Nelson - Blackjack County Chains

Veruca Salt- Seether

Kutless - Strong Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back