What are you drinking?

IMG_5706.jpeg

I’m not a huge drinker, but when in Rome… this was one of the best drinks I ever had. The Pickled Mynock from the Star Wars Hyperspace Lounge.

IMG_1478.jpeg

IMG_1484.jpeg

Tito’s blueberry lemonade 😍IMG_4126.jpeg

We just bought our first bottle of Aperol so we could make Aperol Spritz's at home. At restaurants, you can get a really good one, or a really bad one, from the same damn bar...

My favourite Mexican closes at the end of the month. It was the first place I went to when I moved over and me and the missus have been regulars ever since knowing a lot of the staff on first name terms. I made sure on our last visit today I snagged a couple of the glasses I’ve enjoyed many a margarita from. They also make darn good G&T glasses!
IMG_9234.jpeg

Soco old fashioned IMG_4217.jpeg

Water with a BCAA powder in it :(

Sprite Zero with a shot of Deep Eddy lemon and sweet n sour.

I just got to Port Isabel, TX and I was looking for a different beer at H.E.B. market. I tried Lone Star Light. Had my first bottle today. It's not terrible.

A local golf themed IPA that is very tasty from the poolside bar at the Ritz in Rancho Mirage CA. I haven’t been in the Palm Springs area for over a decade and should be able to get a round or two of golf before we leave on Saturday afternoon. Strangely it will rain most of the day tomorrow.

IMG_4290.jpeg

Turkey and a splash of Diet Coke.
IMG_20240201_115526838.jpg

Margie, frozen IMG_4326.jpeg

My sober Jan has continued into Feb. Currently sampling this. One of the best I've had of N-A beers. So much so I just ordered a couple of different brews from them as they now ship into Canada too.

Screen Shot 2024-02-04 at 6.02.00 PM.png

Back