What are the Muni's in your area charging these days?

The closest 18 hole muni is:
$35 walking and $53 with cart for 18.
$26 walking and $36 with cart for 9.

Local 9 hole is
$20 walking and $32 with cart.

I posted our 'muni' rates on the 1st page but adding in that some of our other local 'public (non muni)' courses are even cheaper although most are more expensive. Local options run from $25 with cart weekdays to well up over $100 even with the 'local discount rates'.

Last edited:
Weekday - $45 walk/$65 ride
Weekend - $50 walk/$70 ride

Nice course with great conditions. Little wet and GUR in the low areas now but greens are phenomenal. Faster than they look. Went up $5 this season.

Public or true muni?

True muni is like 50 bucks

Our muni is 19 walking weekdays. 14.50 senior weekday walking. Dont remember the weekend rates. Think it was 29 walking.

I think golf is a relative bargain in my area.

$30 for green fees
$18 for a cart

I forgot to mention my county does have somewhat of a small chintzy discount. So you earn about 4bucks in points per 100 spent (or about $2 per round) on greens fees. So basically every 25 rounds (at 56 per) you earn one. Given this is the northeast one really needs to play minimum twice per week to get a round worth within the reasonable warmer season. Not easily done for the average joe whos play frequency is getting lowered due to the price increases in the first place. And it doesnt carry over past the calendar year. It used to be every 15 rounds you earned one which was much more worthy and didnt expire. But even that was only available at certain times and courses. yet was still more worthy. Now they allow anytime any course but as said...takes about 25 rounds to earn one. Thanks I guess lol ...but its better than nothing.

i really wish they would just do a one price option for the year. But then Im afraid they would price that too high.

Anyway there seems to be agood mix of many of you more fortunate while enough similar and some more unfortunate. i cant believe how much cheaper some of you pay. Some your fees brings me back to the 90's...lol
And i cant believe Im talking 90's as a "bringing me back" thing....lol Im usually referring the 70's when i say something like that. Now its gthe 90's? Wow has time gone by too fast.

Louisville has a great muni network. They are between $40 and $60 to ride. I think they knock of $15-$20 to walk.

San Diego munis are $90-$100 for a good course and $60 to play a goat track.

It's a desert with $600k condos. I don't know how the courses even manage to stay open.

These are the walking rates for the two county courses I frequent most (add on $3 tee time reservation fee to these as well). The Shark River course has a 9 hole+ rate of $21 (late matinee rounds, start time depends on time of year)

IMG_0796.jpegIMG_0797.jpeg

These are the walking rates for the two county courses I frequent most (add on $3 tee time reservation fee to these as well). The Shark River course has a 9 hole+ rate of $21 (late matinee rounds, start time depends on time of year)

View attachment 9260197View attachment 9260198
That was my complaint...56 last Friday.
It's gotten too much imo. Especially considering we are footing the bill for non golf related expenses.

Back