What’s your toolbox look like?

Not much Matco. Tons of Snap-On and Mac in there. We didn’t have a good Matco guy for the longest time.
Tons of Snap On... that's a LOT of $$$$ sitting in those Drawers.

I'm in the process of rearranging things so please excuse the mess.

20230602_081042.jpg

A few years ago...the last time it was that clean. I have screwdrivers like some here have putters.
180c213a1abdc7bac10827c06038405a.jpg
049a8098bfda39577e49901e218e38b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Garage is a mess right now but these work for me for home stuff. Bunch of Husky stuff and a Snap On top box I got from my grandfather 30 years ago. No clue how old it actually is.20230708_150719.jpg

Super messy right now but I just finished a woodwork project, gotta clean and organize it tomorrow
1000007341.jpg

Which one ? In the work vehicle …that’s a different configuration .
Or in my shed , toolbox x2 Sidchrome
And double cupboard for the not so often used ?

All “sourced” over 4 decades of mechanical engineering.

Attachments

• IMG_2704.jpeg
    IMG_2704.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Rule #1: There won’t be anymore tools than this box can hold in order to curtail my “yeah, I can fix that” conundrum. Kinda funny how it’s like a trip down memory lane when I look at it.

View attachment 9183500
Hey I get it. For me some good some bad. I never ever want to work on a Diesel again, darn near impossible to get hands clean.

I will be using my Tools a lot later this year. A year moving from Apartment to Apartment after selling a House that was too big for the two of us (miss 3 Car garage though), we are finally in our last house fingers 🤞 so have to play some catch up on Vehicles and Motorcycle.

Filled with tools I hardly ever use LOL
F6A85586-274B-49FC-AF91-05D3FEBA4152.jpeg

free form but contained

Hey I get it. For me some good some bad. I never ever want to work on a Diesel again, darn near impossible to get hands clean.

I have tinkeritus pretty bad, but there’s a fine line between that and knee deep into what I know better 🤣

Pardon the mess, my garage isn't the epitome of cleanliness and organization right now. Tall one on the left is hand tools and air tools, cabinets under the workbench are power tools.

Toolb.JPG

I have tinkeritus pretty bad, but there’s a fine line between that and knee deep into what I know better 🤣
That was not from tinkering. That was because I was GM master Tech. GM decided they needed a diesel, so they took a gas V8 and turned it into a diesel. I'm sure most gear Heads can realize that should never have been done.

Pardon the mess, my garage isn't the epitome of cleanliness and organization right now. Tall one on the left is hand tools and air tools, cabinets under the workbench are power tools.

View attachment 9191612
Air Tools? You've got a big Compressor?
Me liky da Chrome:love:

Air Tools? You've got a big Compressor?
Me liky da Chrome:love:
I have a 30 gallon, and also a small 3 gallon compressor. I hardly ever use the big one or the air tools anymore, but they’re nice to have when I do need them.

The toolboxes are all stainless. Nice looking, but it’s a losing battle trying to keep them clean and keep fingerprints off them!

That was not from tinkering. That was because I was GM master Tech. GM decided they needed a diesel, so they took a gas V8 and turned it into a diesel. I'm sure most gear Heads can realize that should never have been done.

🤯

I wouldn’t know where to start!

I have a 30 gallon, and also a small 3 gallon compressor. I hardly ever use the big one or the air tools anymore, but they’re nice to have when I do need them.

The toolboxes are all stainless. Nice looking, but it’s a losing battle trying to keep them clean and keep fingerprints off them!
Fingerprints give them Class. 😀

Back